Fraser Aird

Maarko_1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair he did nothing wrong today

that means jack shit, if a certain section of fans doesn't take to a player then it doesn't matter if that player scores 20 goals and gets 15 man of the match awards he's still a dud under those watchful eyes.

He's been working hard in training and putting in a good shift at RB for the u20's

I believe Warbs likes him

The answer to these kinds of threads is quite simple at he moment...

Trust MW. He seems to know what he's doing.

At this moment in time he is our cover for RB and should be able to put in a decent shift if needed. I thought he done ok when he came on and ball looked assured at LB and won us a penalty so he wasn't exactly holding back in terms of the attacking philosophy we play.

The lad is getting a chance, already looks better under Warburton and if he does not cut the mustard by the end of the season he will be away.

To be honest I've every faith in Warburtons decision making at this point. If he thinks there may be a player in Aird then he deserves the time to see if he can get that out of it.

After all he sees him day in day out, we see the cameo appearances during games.

We've all complained that the club has failed the younger players over the last decade or so and I'm glad that under W&W the squad is being used and there is no one in there that they don't think can do a job when asked.

I think it will take a while for us as fans to get used to the fact that we no longer "know better than the manager"..... and that is a massive plus for me!

Give the boy a break ffs.

We've already seen Millier, Law, Shiels and Wallace transformed under good management. Who's to say that Aird will not be developed into a decent player by the real coaches we now have?

If Warburton thinks he has material there to work with that's good enough for me.

I was surprised we let Sinnamon go on loan tbh. But I think with the way we play, we almost need wingers at fullback rather than CB's playing there. Just hoping Tav doesn't get injured :D

Suspension is more likely as he got booked again yesterday.

Personally, I don't think he's got it. But the manager must have some confidence in him if he's kept him on like the rest of the younger boys. Might be a good idea for him to go out on loan though, to help him get a bit more experience of first team football, cause it doesn't look like he's gonna get it in this team. #InWarburtonWeTrust