Andy Halliday

eskbankloyal

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets the blood pumping every time I see him snap into a tackle, score one of his top notch goals an then punch the badge.

The reason? That's me and you out there crunching for every ball, everyone ounce of your being wanting to be and forever remembered a Ranger great

Keep it up Andy lad, more than half way there, your one of our own of course........... :uk::uk:

Scott Allan? I never really wanted him to sign for us anyway. Okay, fair enough, I might have said that I was a big Allan fan, but I was just saying that, because why would I want him to sign for my club? The sooner we forget about this Judas, rhat, bastard, the better off we will all be!

Unpopular opinion it seems but, if Halliday ditched his lifelong friend over this, then he is being petty

Disagree. Some context on this is needed. It's not as if Scott Allan didn't know Rangers were interested.

I could understand him signing for Celtic if he didn't have a choice. But to do what he did in the manner he did it, Halliday should disown him. It shows a lack of character on Allan's part

Anyway fuck him. He has made his bed.

Unpopular opinion it seems but, if Halliday ditched his lifelong friend over this, then he is being petty

Totally agree. I find it hard to believe you'd disown your best mate over the job they choose to have.

My closest mates are both Rangers and Celtic supporters and if any of the Rangers supporters started playing with Celtic they'd still be my mate, albeit with a bit more ribbing involved.

Totally agree. I find it hard to believe you'd disown your best mate over the job they choose to have.

My closest mates are both Rangers and Celtic supporters and if any of the Rangers supporters started playing with Celtic they'd still be my mate, albeit with a bit more ribbing involved.

I think the story from Eskbank may be a pile of pish as Andy still follows him and I'm sure I saw somewhere that he had spoken to him when it happened.

I have no doubt Andy will be the winner and Allan will live to regret not being alongside his friend when Rangers lift their 55th title.

I've been looking forward to using this..... :shifty:

Halliday said they had both grown up dreaming of playing for Rangers together and then Allan came out and said that his support of rangers had been over-exagerated. I'd be furious if someone had embarrassed me like that.

The fact the turncoat prick can't get a game for that mob just proves that he was signed for reasons other than football and was just too stupid to realise he was being played for a mug. If he is that thick then we do not want him anywhere near us. Sooner or later the penny will drop and he will regret his actions for the rest of his life.

Really another SA thread????? Lol forget him we have our own players who deserve discussion. SA made his bed let him rot in it.

Andy Halliday meanwhile lives the dream and with every performance like he has made so far could become one of our players who becomes a cult figure with legendary status ;)

Halliday said they had both grown up dreaming of playing for Rangers together and then Allan came out and said that his support of rangers had been over-exagerated. I'd be furious if someone had embarrassed me like that.

Why do u think he said it was over exaggerated? He was trying to tame the bheasts and appeal to them. Allan knows this, and Halliday knows this. I guarantee u they're still mates.

Was speaking to his good mate today. When Scott Allan signed for them Andy told him he wanted nothing to do with him & blocked his number from his phone.

They both have the same agent who set up a meeting on the request of Allan to try & sort things out, Halliday refused to turn up.

Truly one of our own (tu)

That's got to be the biggest load of shite ever

Halliday has been a great piece of business for Rangers and will hopefully continue to grow into as a player under Warburton's tutelage.

Would rather not talk about players of other clubs.