Tom English

Bluefarm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will we be able to tell the difference from his current output?

Certainly not anybody on our side of the fence,Moses :D I'm sure he will skew his "reports" just a bit more to try and influence the "neutral fans" and his tarrier disciples into hating us a bit more with his usual untruths and inaccuracies. I just hope our PR staff are going to keep an eye on EVERYTHING this cunt writes or says on the radio and if he steps out of line we will have him served with a court order.

Had a wee look.at his twatter some one says so ul no be writing about Rangers either then . He twats back yes I will I just won't be going to ibrox .Guy twats back so its just a kiddy on boycott lmao best putdown yet . He must be sitting there saying bastard how do I respond to that what a complete arse hes making of himself

:lol:

He probably knew that there was a very good chance that he would be next so he volunteered to remove himself. Crafty cunt knows that he can still go back to Ibrox at any time.

Bans have to be permanent.

This^

Let them do what they want but they cannot be allowed back over the door again. See how smart they are when we are hosting CL ties again.

Good riddance, should have been done years ago.

Means he'll be sitting at home watching our games on the tele, waiting and hoping to be offended by songs sung.

A bitter obsessed rabid one if ever there was one.

Like every other obsessed nappy ripper from the east end. Offended by everything, ashamed by nothing.

Tom English is a repulsive, bigoted, no mark wank stain.

Please don't give this clown the attention he craves.

None of the banned or boycotting deserve the bandwidth, time to focus on what's happening within the Club and ignoring those out-with.

Probably just spiers doing what he does best, and just making up shite.

That's what he'll continue to do, ban or not.

Same goes for Tom English. Banning himself from Ibrox doesn't mean he'll stop himself from uttering his vitriolic diatribes towards us.