9. 9. Richard Foster ?

10. 10. Steve Simonsen ?

11. 11. Lee Robinson ?

12. 12. Sebastian Faure ?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on that list has been a flop, but looking back having a decent manager can make all the difference to a player. Under le guen Alan Hutton was shocking, you couldn't give him away for nothing but when Walter Smith returned his form transformed almost overnight and he was later transferred to Spurs for 9 million, even Foster who has been a bomb scare under Ally looked a completely different player when he played under Smith.

The only players I'd keep out of that lot are:- Boyd, he's a goal scorer, and is just going through a bad patch.

Hutton, his performances have been better recently, but I could change my mind, if he starts playing shite again.

Smith, as back up to Wallace, plus he has got a good free kick in him.

Robinson, again only as back up to Bell.

Faire, I think there is a good player in him, trying ever so hard to break out. If he was given a run of games at centre back, I'm sure he'd fit in well. He can also play rb, or as a def-mid, so he gets my vote because of that.

If we go up, and it's a big IF, we'll need to buy some half decent players from league 1, & league 2, in England, to get us anywhere near challenging. I'd like to hope that there are a few kids able to step up, but not relying on it. Young players need a good run of games, and some good experienced players around them, to get the best out of them, at the moment we don't have that, maybe Bell, and Wallace, being the exceptions.

I'd like to see Temps played every week, he may not perform every game, but he's one of the few who can change a game, and can excite when he's on the ball. People seem to forget that Davie Cooper didn't perform out of his skin every match, there were some games he'd be posted missing for 89 mins, then with a touch or two of sheer brilliance, he'd make a goal, and score another. I remember taking my bird to a game, she wasn't much into football, and we beat Falkirk 5-1 at Ibrox, she said afterwards that she wasn't all that impressed with Cooper, even though he scored twice, and had a hand in the other goals. Not saying that Temps is anywhere near as good as Cooper was, just that history has an awfy knack of repeating itself...

Clean house get shot of them all and send Law and Shield packing with them. Rip up McCoist, McDowall and Durrants contracts too and tell them if they want their payoffs to see us in court I would like to see how they can stand up and say they were not justifiably sacked.

I would also be looking to sell law aird temps. So you can add them to them bolt list excluding Boyd hutton Robinson...

Imo the new manager is gonna need 10million to rebuild this summer no matter if its championship or prem football next season.

I can guarantee that no football club will pay money for Aird. Some lower league clubs may take him for free (before realising how shite he is) and then ditch him.

We would get the same as how many times he has beat a first man from a corner...0

Imagine the wages if we did let them all go.

Does anyone anyone think signing any Newcastle lads permanent is a real possibility, most likely Streete as he's out of contract, but I'd atleast like us to get Vuckic on loan another year. Think he's done us a world of good, the players looked like they were enjoying themselves Friday and I like seeing players celebrate like that even when it wasn't him who scored.

I don't see this give Faure new contract sudden thing.

He's played two games and done 'ok'.

That hardly merits a new deal considering he has been bench material since he came here.

If this is the standard of player folk want retained then it will be a struggle to finish top 6 never mind in the top two.

I don't see this give Faure new contract sudden thing.

He's played two games and done 'ok'.

That hardly merits a new deal considering he has been bench material since he came here.

If this is the standard of player folk want retained then it will be a struggle to finish top 6 never mind in the top two.

You could replace Faure with Hutton and it would be just as apt.

This poll two weeks ago would have been different.

You could replace Faure with Hutton and it would be just as apt.

This poll two weeks ago would have been different.

TBF to Hutton, he's showed glimpses in the past of being a decent holding midfielder. Faure, works hard and likes to put himslef about, but has never shown any great level of ability.

I'd be keeping Hutton, as we don't really have anyone else who does the hard graft in there, he keeps it simple and gives the ball to Vuckic, Clark, Murdoch etc. But Faure can leave providing Foster goes with him and we get any other professional player who's played right back