Kyle Lafferty

JamieG87

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help but agree.

If a single penny of my money goes to that cunt or any of the others who deserted us to line their pockets I am finished buying a season ticket.

When they come out with shite about still being big Rangers supporters it makes me want to puke.

(tu)

I agree.

Kyle Lafferty is not allowed to be a 'fan' of this football club. He is not welcome and he is not wanted no matter how good or how many goals he is scoring.

The moment you stab the club and it's supporters in the back, you are finished. It is that simple.

Naismith? Seriously?

The fuckin worst of the lot of them who not only deserted us after we paid him thousands a week to sit on the sidelines for month after month with dodgy knees but then went on to whine about a different club.

I would not let him play for us for no wages

I can see why people might want Naismith or Davis back if it's for footballing reasons. These guys are much better than what we have so overlooking their past crimes for the good of the club is a point I might understand. Wanting shite like Lafferty and Whittiker back is something I just don't get because they're not even better than what we have now.

As we lay on our back, bleeding to death financially, he saw a contractual loophole which allowed for him to deny us a transfer fee, thus enhancing his signing-on fee elsewhere.

That's the stance he, Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McCabe, Ness, McGregor, etc. took.

We stood by Lafferty when he was the laughing stock of Scottish football, Davis was the captain who said nothing before departing through the back door (imagine Davie Weir in his position) and Naismith, the little bluenose who became the star, actively held a press conference to state that we were no longer the same club.

I have no idea why these players believe it's acceptable or appropriate to declare their interest in a return to Ibrox.

I'll tell you something, hand on heart, I'd rather take Brown or Lennon than any of those cunts. At least they're loyal.

I can see why people might want Naismith or Davis back if it's for footballing reasons. These guys are much better than what we have so overlooking their past crimes for the good of the club is a point I might understand. Wanting shite like Lafferty and Whittiker back is something I just don't get because they're not even better than what we have now.

There is no reason, footballing or otherwise,that should see that greedy bastard anywhere near Ibrox ever again.

if he crawls a mile on broken glass,then sits in a bath of hot vinegar before receiving 100 lashes in the centre circle then paying us to play I might consider it but probably not

You obviously never saw Lafferty when he was here, he would be injured after cutting his toenails for 5 weeks, if you did to him what you suggest I would imagine 3 years injured.

As we lay on our back, bleeding to death financially, he saw a contractual loophole which allowed for him to deny us a transfer fee, thus enhancing his signing-on fee elsewhere.

That's the stance he, Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McCabe, Ness, McGregor, etc. took.

We stood by Lafferty when he was the laughing stock of Scottish football, Davis was the captain who said nothing before departing through the back door (imagine Davie Weir in his position) and Naismith, the little bluenose who became the star, actively held a press conference to state that we were no longer the same club.

I have no idea why these players believe it's acceptable or appropriate to declare their interest in a return to Ibrox.

I'll tell you something, hand on heart, I'd rather take Brown or Lennon than any of those cunts. At least they're loyal.

Doing well until that last part. Howling.