Rangers Will Disappear Says Platini

minstral

Financial fair play is to protect the club, it is to protect the club from the bankrupt,’ he says, ‘from the problems that they will see in the future. It’s not a matter to be more competitive. Financial fair play is to put regulation. If you want to buy a Ferrari, if you have the money, you buy a Ferrari; if you don’t have the money, you can’t buy the Ferrari. In football if you do not have the money, you can buy the Ferrari, the player and you pay him and everything, and you win – cheating.

'That is not correct. My job is to regulate this situation. It’s not to have a better competition, it’s to protect the club.

'Glasgow Rangers, Portsmouth and many others, they are in big bankrupt and they will disappear.

'That was my point. But this is also very interesting and it could be a reflection for me next time. To put more competition.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2UIBKhcs6

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does like to visit the darkside.

This is the main point.

He visited the scumhut a few years ago ...............who knows what poison the slanty eyed one dripped into his lug.

Green seemed to be repairing relations with Europe earlier on in the year, but thanks to Shitehole he's been booted out.

This is the main point.

He visited the scumhut a few years ago ...............who knows what poison the slanty eyed one dripped into his lug.

Green seemed to be repairing relations with Europe earlier on in the year, but thanks to Shitehole he's been booted out.

Could not agree more. (tu)

Sue the bastard for affecting our share prices.

Did you see his face when Chelsea won the Europa?

He was pyoor beelin man.

I will never forget the face of the receptionist in UEFA when I bowled in the front door raging and demanding to see the head of their disciplinary committee.

She keeched herself :cgreen:

Actually quite like that comment, digs like that make us stronger and in a few years, probably when his tenure is coming to end , we will be back, do doubt about it, that cunt will eat his words in the not too distant future

One point is we have had our Big Bankrupt and come out the other side before financial fair play and we are in a healthy position now, but others will have their big bankrupt after it; Hearts?

So is he saying that financial fair play will stop clubs being rescued from bankruptcy?

I thought everyone around the world was recognising what the rangers are all about wit world breaking attendences etc, yet this fucking reptile of a fucking human being dont seem to know. Is he just fuvkinmg stupid or is he in cahoots with shyte in his villa in monaco.. Shat it in two world wars ya fucker, same as the italians, ya fucking reptile. Hope you choke on a frogs leg, a six foot frog wi size twelve doc martens on