Kal Naismith

ronniemca

heard yesterday partick have sent him packing back to us due to a very poor attitude.mcnamara has beeb trying to sort him out but has given up on him. mccoist is absolutely raging with the player seemingly.

If that's the case, he may as well pack his bags and go somewhere of his own choosing,ronnie,because if his attitude is wrong, then he will go nowhere in this game, no matter how much talent he has got (or thinks he's got)

IF TRUE, bin him. These kids do not know how lucky they are. Ungrateful and spoiled rotten. Heard stories about him before he went to Partick. Let him come work on our building site for a year, we will stick him on a labourers wage and give him a brush in his hand, that will soon sort him out!

Dont need anyone with that sort of attitude around Ibrox at the best of times let alone right now, No way should the club have allowed to send him on loan to PT with a tarrier in charge.

Fuck the rest of scottish football, If we are going to send players out on loan, we should either send them to England or to a club with good Rangers / protestant connections. i.e Cowdenbeath etc..

It wont do him any favours but a bad attitude doesn't mean he'll get nowhere. If Messi was a cunt he'd still be the best player in the world.

Totally wrong in my experience. Most managers will run a mile before indulging the bad apples. If Messi was a cunt he wouldn't be the best player in the world.

He's no relation to Steven, you guys are pretty quick to condemn without knowing anything on what happened. Have to say I'd be pretty annoyed if I wasn't getting a game.

That's a fair comment and it would be good to know if the OP is right and, if so, the circumstances.

Totally wrong in my experience. Most managers will run a mile before indulging the bad apples. If Messi was a cunt he wouldn't be the best player in the world.

Ronaldo is one and he's probably the second best player in the world. Some of the greatest players of all time have had terrible attitudes, far more interested in booze, coke and birds than football.

Ronaldo is one and he's probably the second best player in the world. Some of the greatest players of all time have had terrible attitudes, far more interested in booze, coke and birds than football.

In what way does Ronaldo have a bad attitude? I hate the bastard but one thing he hasn't got is a bad attitude. He works his arse off to improve his game, wants to play every second of every game and invaraiably delivers.

I think our interpretation of bad attitude is vastly different; hence the apparent disagreement. (tu)

Ronaldo bad attitude?

WTF?

Maybe you meen cocky or something but one thing Ronaldo is known for is his hard work improving his game, every manager he has worked under has commented on his work rate.

Crazy statement.

Ronaldo bad attitude?

WTF?

Maybe you meen cocky or something but one thing Ronaldo is known for is his hard work improving his game, every manager he has worked under has commented on his work rate.

Crazy statement.

I thinks it's a British thing if someone has a bit of arrogance about themselves they are somehow an arsehole and have a bad attitude.