Walk Out Protest At The Rangers vs Celtic Game at Hampden.

Dunny_01

I think there should be an official Walkout....(edited from boycott as dispise that term too now ) in light of the SPFL scumbags.

They are getting a sponsor on back of this game, well I think we should do everything to ruin the game, As in ......

GO to the game and right on whistle everyone leave and Leave a banner behind for the world to see.

Early morning threads are not my specIality but I have had enough with Scottish Football once and for all!! just as they want it!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KingKirk

Its only myopinion bud, but I go home away and abroad and I sure as hell would like to do it.

I am pretty certain everyone that sees the SPFL fine will go mental, maybe i am overeacting but i dont think i am. Time to do something about it.

THe walk to hampden met with no response, A WALKOUT at hampden would, as noone in there right mind will pay money to sponsor or anything.

I go to most games, but will be giving this game a miss. I will only ever go to a Bheast game at Ibrox. The scum at Terrorist FC and the SFA will not be getting one penny of my hard earned.

I genuinely don't see the Bheasts as our rivals any more. I see them on the same level as St Mirren, Thistle etc.

KingKirk

Its only myopinion bud, but I go home away and abroad and I sure as hell would like to do it.

I am pretty certain everyone that sees the SPFL fine will go mental, maybe i am overeacting but i dont think i am. Time to do something about it.

THe walk to hampden met with no response, A WALKOUT at hampden would, as noone in there right mind will pay money to sponsor or anything.

Would love to see it.. I won't be attending due to the fear of me getting the jail.

Am sure when Whyte n all his mob get done for fraud the sfa will be the first to apologize..

Never forgive or forget bud.

If you go to the game and leave it won't matter a fuck as you've paid already

of course it will!! Its the only way to make a statement, if we dont get tickets, celtic get them.

the ticket money is guaranteed, but if sponsors know theyres goin to be mass walk outs and game gettin played in half empty stadium with no atmosphere....

Similar to the walk to hampden.... this would be done in front of every SFA SPFL member and board member and they would shite themselves as well.

Ruin the game there using to keep the fkn jobs!!!

of course it will!! Its the only way to make a statement, if we dont get tickets, celtic get them.

the ticket money is guaranteed, but if sponsors know theyres goin to be mass walk outs and game gettin played in half empty stadium with no atmosphere....

Similar to the walk to hampden.... this would be done in front of every SFA SPFL member and board member and they would shite themselves as well.

Ruin the game there using to keep the fkn jobs!!!

Fair enough. I'd be in support of it happening but unfortunately not enough people would get behind it. Fans of our club that I bump into in person seem to think completely differently to fans of the club on Internet forums.

It's like they're dumbed down versions of fans in most cases tbh. Like I had a fella in work the other day and im not sure where he's been the past few years but he didn't seem to have a clue. Thought Ally was really proving himself as a great manager.

Fair enough. I'd be in support of it happening but unfortunately not enough people would get behind it. Fans of our club that I bump into in person seem to think completely differently to fans of the club on Internet forums.

It's like they're dumbed down versions of fans in most cases tbh. Like I had a fella in work the other day and im not sure where he's been the past few years but he didn't seem to have a clue. Thought Ally was really proving himself as a great manager.

He probably reads the Record

I go to most games, but will be giving this game a miss. I will only ever go to a Bheast game at Ibrox. The scum at Terrorist FC and the SFA will not be getting one penny of my hard earned.

I genuinely don't see the Bheasts as our rivals any more. I see them on the same level as St Mirren, Thistle etc.

:lol:

Aye okay then. :lol:

I know we're all hurting at the current soap opera that is our club, but boycotting our biggest game post-admin isn't the right way to show your displeasure, in my opinion!

Just think, we should have a new manager, Ashley could be in full control of the club, maybe a couple of January signings and then we'd actually have a great chance of beating the scum - I might be still half asleep, but we can dream!

I think there should be an official Boycott, in light of the SPFL scumbags.

They are getting a sponsor on back of this game, well I think we should do everything to ruin the game, As in go to the game and right on whistle everyone leave and Leave a banner behind for the world to see.

Early morning boycott threads are not my speciality but I have had enough with Scottish Football once and for all!! just as they want it!!!

Supporting Rangers is more important than hating them,

Would never happen but if it did they'd just give the scum our allocation.

If you read my post mate it says WE BUY THE TICKETS and then walkout with the eyes of the world watching.

Theres no point in not taking tickets, like another boy said would be a home game for them.

IF WE CAN ORGANISE 15,000 to walk to hampden we can organise 15,000 to walk out of Hampden and would do the semi final grand piece showcase alot of damage.

When we were in admin we filled out our allocation at Celtic Park at £44 a ticket. Our club was in desperate need of money, could possibly go under, and our fans held over tens of thousand of pounds to Celtic. 'Aye bit, it might be the last one for a while' was a common phrase back then. This should tell you everything you need to know.

If you think you can keep our fans away from a game against Celtic your deluded. It's never going to happen.

When we were in admin we filled out our allocation at Celtic Park at £44 a ticket. Our club was in desperate need of money, could possibly go under, and our fans held over tens of thousand of pounds to Celtic. 'Aye bit, it might be the last one for a while' was a common phrase back then. This should tell you everything you need to know.

If you think you can keep our fans away from a game against Celtic your deluded. It's never going to happen.

Deluded? Cheers TMB!!!