Fraser Aird's Interview...

WATBB

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking embarrassing.

Don't see the Hearts players coming out with shite like that on a constant basis.

Brutal.

Our shitebag support is embarrassing. Robbie Neilson has had his digs at us, poking fun that we're not title contenders, etc.

When did we go from being feared, to fearing everyone else? Hearts are small, pathetic wee club coming to Ibrox, if they're not worried about the game, then they should be. Let's remind them that they are cheats, a club run on the back of money stolen from customers of a Lithunian bank who lost everything, so their gangster owner could spend way over the odds on shite players just to keep them in the division. At least when we went insolvent it was for a phantom debt that HMRC cooked up from thin air. And the most shameful part of Hearts is that they were once a proud unionist club, so driven by their jealousy for us, they now act ashamed of their unionist roots and only let them show when Celtic come along and pollute the airwaves of there away stand with the fenian songbook.

Well in young Aird, I hope the rest of our dressing room is as fired up as the wee man and we show these cheats who the big boys are.

Our shitebag support is embarrassing. Robbie Neilson has had his digs at us, poking fun that we're not title contenders, etc.

When did we go from being feared, to fearing everyone else? Hearts are small, pathetic wee club coming to Ibrox, if they're not worried about the game, then they should be. Let's remind them that they are cheats, a club run on the back of money stolen from customers of a Lithunian bank who lost everything, so their gangster owner could spend way over the odds on shite players just to keep them in the division. At least when we went insolvent it was for a phantom debt that HMRC cooked up from thin air. And the most shameful part of Hearts is that they were once a proud unionist club, so driven by their jealousy for us, they now act ashamed of their unionist roots and only let them show when Celtic come along and pollute the airwaves of there away stand with the fenian songbook.

Well in young Aird, I hope the rest of our dressing room is as fired up as the wee man and we show these cheats who the big boys are.

too much fizzy pop the day son?

He has nothing whatsoever to be confident about.

I have no idea why he is even allowed through the front door at Ibrox never mind allowed on the park.

Would not have been allowed to carry the kitbags for any previous Rangers team

That's not very supportive of one of our brightest kids! Nor does it seem To have any grasp on the reality of our club just now.

Don't need to go shouting shite in the papers to be totally fired up for a game.

The same way John Daly was saying we owe it to ally before the hibs game? The same way Law was saying we could catch them and we go and get beat a week later?

Heard far too much of their shite before, just do the talking on the pitch.

Anyone seen his interview in the sun "We're better than Hearts". Why do our players come out and say shite like this, and then do nothing to back it up on the park?

With possibly the worst Rangers team in History right now, I wish our players would keep their traps shut, and just prove themselves on the park.

doh

1526789_936229543078214_5903198985001144

Errrrr, I'm taking a wild guess here, something around the £10,000 mark????

our support are embarrassing? Re-read what you've just shat out, thats an utter cringe enducing embarassment in black and white for all to see

grow the fuck up

On our day we probably are.

Thinking back to our games with then this season, we really should have won the game at Ibrox if we took our chances in the first half. We then shot ourselves in the foot in the last minute of the game. The referee had a shocker in the game at Tynecastle at our expense but even with ten men we dominated the game for long spells.

Consistency has been the difference. Hearts have got results when playing poorly more often than us but I've watched them a few times and they aren't world beaters.

I honestly believe if our players are up for it and put in a bit of effort, Hearts are there for the taking tomorrow night.

our support are embarrassing? Re-read what you've just shat out, thats an utter cringe enducing embarassment in black and white for all to see

grow the fuck up

No, i'll crack on with the Rangers fighting spirit and you can crack on being a shitebag afraid of motivating Hearts.

Seems to me this is going to be one of those interviews that he will reflect on over time and wish he had chosen different things to say. Pity also that the Club has not got a more focussed approach to putting players in front of the press for interviews and better advice on how to steer clear of the types of banana-skin type of statement the unfortunate young player has made. Ah well. Egg on face time coming up.