Golf

kplfishtank

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Imagine the fairytale if he won the masters. 

Am I right in saying he fucked up last week thinking he had qualified due to bad info and took his foot off the gas? Meaning he had basically missed his opportunity to qualify 

He won in the last 16 last week and was told that was him in the masters before his last 8 tie he then got told 10 minutes before his last 8 tie that he wasn’t in but he would be in if he was to win his last 8 tie and he got hammered. He only decided to play at Houston on Tuesday. 

11 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Love Poulter. 

Who do we fancy for the masters ? 

Done no bad bad the last few years had Willet 2 years back and Rose last year got a few a fancy this year. 

Had Willett too and also had Schwartzel and Scott in recent years. Not sure for this year yet. Will look into it more on Tuesday/Wednesday. I've never done EW before but might go down that route. A lot of top players in top form but also quite shorts odds so might try to find some value out there in the EW market. It's going to be one of the smallest fields ever. Maybe only 87/88 teeing up and if you look around, Sky Bet for example are paying 10 places EW before kick off which is not too shabby.

Going to get right into it today now the field is confirmed. 

Had fancied Koepka and Berger but the former is out and the latter hasn't been in the best of form. At a price Aphibarnrat has been of interest but hes hard to catch. 

What ball we all using this year ? 

I switched to the ProV1x last season but will be going back to the chrome soft Callaway this year my short game was poor last season a doubt the ball had anything to do with it but that’s my excuse. 

20 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

What ball we all using this year ? 

I switched to the ProV1x last season but will be going back to the chrome soft Callaway this year my short game was poor last season a doubt the ball had anything to do with it but that’s my excuse. 

Soft Srixon