The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Murray, take a bow, he clearly had the clubs interests as his number one priority and to essentially give the club away in exchange for someone investing in the club and clearing the debt shows that he does love Rangers.

I agree, he has done a lot wrong over the last few years but bowing out with this gesture along with the 36 trophies is not a bad tenure of our great club.

So glad this is finally done, it has been torture for the last few weeks.

Still nought on the official site, although I expect it to be another 6months after completion before its announced there.

I'd imagine they'll be waiting for his statement Raman was talking about before they publish anything (tu)

as pathetic as it is...I'm shaking :lol:

But just goes to show what a true man Murray turned out to be..he could have held out for as much money as he wanted...in the end he walked away with £1.

So, Thank You David Murray. For Every Single, Record Breaking Trophy OUR Club has won.

:clap:

Yasssss get this title wrapped up and lets be the force in Scotland.5 years of power could take us to a possible 8iar some luck and 10 could be a target. Lets not get ahead of ourselfs though lol.