Resting McLeod

Boab

He has done nothing to deserve getting dropped and I dont see him dropping out any time soon. Maybe over the festive period there will be changes made given how many games there will be (4 in 10 days) but I dont see that Hutton has done much to suggest he will get the shout ahead of McLeod

I dont think he needs it tbh. Thought the game he played on sunday was the best game he has played yet. Don't think he will need resting, with the opposition being so poor. If we were still in the top division, and he was loaned out to and SFL 3 team, you would want him playing every minute of every game.

He's been superb but alike with McKay and Aird, will he be rested any time soon do you think with Hutton in the wait?

I think down the line might be an idea to give others a run but depending on the severity of blacks injury he is going to be very important over the next few weeks!

I would be loathe to leave him out after some fantastic displays, but it would be good to get Hutton some time. Its a fantastic decision to have to make. So many good young players coming through right now, and it is just going to get better. I hope that our days of big buys are gone forever and we can just be bringing in our own.

To be fair, we're not playing a massive amount of games right now. Not so many options but am sure Hutton could cover for him at times. Black is our for a couple of weeks do wouldn't expect him to be rested anytime soon (even though our next game is at home to the bottom club in all of Scotland)

yes please ,he isnt my favourite and he has not IMO done nearly enough for some of the comments on here and a shoe in start EVERY game since the start of the season.

Hutton is far more positive and commanding and deserving of a chance

He has been one of our most consistant performers. And is one of the first names on my teamsheet. IMO if Hutton was better then he would be starting.

yes please ,he isnt my favourite and he has not IMO done nearly enough for some of the comments on here and a shoe in start EVERY game since the start of the season.

Hutton is far more positive and commanding and deserving of a chance

have to disagree - he is the best of the young crop coming through. You a pal of Hutton? :rolleyes:

Love football. Some people think he is the most consistent player this season (me too) and yet others think he is just average and done nothing.

For an 18 year old playing his first season of senior football he's been a joy to watch. I'd start him if he's fit but also I wouldn't be against giving him a wee rest. Particularly with a build up of games over the winter squad rotation will be vital.