New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

Anyone know if this is actually genuine or not because there's a guy on my Facebook who's posted about 5 different pics that are 100% without doubt the new home top and this was one of them.

Too many people make shitty mock ups so they can lap up their 5 mins of being "the guy in the know" before they get found out to be lying.

We need a photoshop expert to have a look. The the 32Red looks stretched as if it's on the material made me think it was.

However, the crest doesn't look too great- a bit flat and with a mild haze around it.

It seems to be the most commonly believed general design:

anec14.jpg

23semj6.png

Notice that all three disagree over the wee bit at the middle of the collar being red, white or blue and the cuffs have either all three or just white.

Maybe one's a change strip. ;)

I think the tight fit shirts are something we should have started with a long time ago, it's far more difficult for opposition players to foul by pulling at the shirt.

Something we should have done years ago and would have helped us in almost every game we played in a minor way - every little helps.

I like it.

For those who haven't seen it:

BrsRQ74CIAAdIYo.jpg

If some of the teams that are playing in the World Cup are anything to go by it would appear that skin tight tops are now the contemporary style.

If that's the case, woe betide all the guys who like me who have failed to maintain the shape they had in the bygone days of their youth. :D

t

To be honest anybody who can't wear a tight fitting top probably shouldn't wear football tops at all. The really shouldn't make them bigger than medium.

Agreed, there should also be some kind of reinforced steel braid around the belly and tit region to ensure no fatties try to defiantly squeeze into one.

What do you think of the badge area? Normal digital interference or a bit irregular for the surrounding part?

RFC crest looks a little flat.

I agree. If fake, it's a very good one.

37743508_xxl_a1.jpg

Well, it usually depends on the quality of the image. Zoom into the badge of the new 3rd, pixilated at the badge, puma logo and sponsor.. and that's real. The sponsor on the image of the home shirt isn't flat and straight like the typical mock, it looks like it's actually on the shirt.