***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

Stubbs has had an hour as a manager in competitive games, let's not start calling him the next Mourinho just yet.

I never at any point said Stubbs was mourinho but surely you can see he has at least got them playing decent football, much better than ours - in literally 2 months

mcGregor is an accident waiting to happen in every match ive seen so far ,excellant scouting again oh wait.....

Never ever ever ever a rangers player

This is the type of shite McCoist will buy as long as he's manager

Someone that can tackle, header and play 4 positions

Sick of it

This game and next Saturday will tell us where we stand for the Championship title challenge. So far, "cakewalk" doesn't spring to mind.

We don't need to wait until Saturday or Sunday...we are awful. His are the worst of last seasons SPL.....we care in trouble.

I'm a bawhair from geeing up wae watching us under ally. It's an utter disgrace this shite has been allowed to go on for 2 years now

I'm exactly the same mate. Happily followed them everywhere before and now I can't even be fucked.

Never bothered getting my shift swapped for tonight either, totally scunnered with them.