***The Official Queens Park vs Rangers Match Thread***

How did we play?

skysports details saying QP had 55% possession. Not many shots or attempts by us. I think the scum result will paper over the cracks of this one.

and of course we`ll get the people saying it all about the result but I think from now it should also be about the performances .

skysports details saying QP had 55% possession. Not many shots or attempts by us. I think the scum result will paper over the cracks of this one.

and of course we`ll get the people saying it all about the result but I think from now it should also be about the performances .

Queens Park. Rangers.

Possession. 41%. 59%

Shots. 3. 10.

On target. 2. 4.

Stats from BBC website. (tu)

We ended up with Black, McCulloch and Peralta on the park. I have no problem with any one of these players playing in the midfield but not as a collective.

If you have the Sky Sports Football app, they 're on there.

And it does give them 55% possession, with us 10 shots (4 on target), them 3 shots ( 2 on target).

Cheers mate was in through the mobile browser and could only get the teams and the score (tu)

Queens Park. Rangers.

Possession. 41%. 59%

Shots. 3. 10.

On target. 2. 4.

Queens Park. Rangers.

Possession. 41%. 59%

Shots. 3. 10.

On target. 2. 4.

These stats are similar to Bet 365 I was using that for updates in work and I remember thinking we had over ten shots to their 2,plus more possession which pissed me off as we were drawing at that point.

Just back, good performance, plenty of chances and unlucky not to score more. Wee man rattled the post and few other packages and slices. Never in any danger really and some good passing and movement.

Agree with that. It again highlights the need for a "no.10" or a winger on top form. If we had either or both we could have scored twenty goals in our last three games. The defence though us still the biggest concern. We just don't look capable of a shut out. There's always something going in back there and it only encourages our opponents.

Anywhere we're through which is more than can be said for the mhutants. I'm hearing whispers they were on the car park tonight.

We played no too bad should have had more goals also had a goal chopped off. Good header from Boyd for the first goal we were excellent up until they scored god knows what our keeper was doing for there goal. Macleod hit the post and had one that missed by inches. Ref was shocking all night I think Law came off before he got sent off. Moshni was poor with his big punts up the park also told the fans to shut up when we scored our second and Wallace told him to shut up. Wasn't a excellent game too be honest but we done more than enough to win and should have been by a few more goals.