Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Good, so no season ticket holder will be able to buy more than one ticket?

How many full season ticket holders were there at the start of the season, less than 17430 by any chance

Correct. Think there were about 21k IIRC so assuming a few wont want tickets anyway - everyone should get one.

No it doesn't. You get 1 ticket per ST and you can process a max of 2 at a time.

yer ive just realised that

I thought "A priority sale will commence at 9am on Tuesday 13 January for season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket." Meant I could buy extra like previous years, I mind doing this for the Scottish cup game against them at Ibrox!

Jumped the gun. Im easy though as im signed up for semis/finals

Well that's my 4 sorted, mixed emotions looking forward to the game but think we will get hammered.

If we had a decent coach even with the current set of players we could certainly give them a game as there defence is woeful, but we seem to be floundering from one disaster to the next recently.

We have done quite well against the knewco spl teams.

yer ive just realised that

I thought "A priority sale will commence at 9am on Tuesday 13 January for season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket." Meant I could buy extra like previous years, I mind doing this for the Scottish cup game against them at Ibrox!

Jumped the gun. Im easy though as im signed up for semis/finals

Ya mad bastard :)

So a max of 2 tickets per transaction... How do I go about getting me and my two kids sat together ? Will one of the weans need to purchase their own ticket ?

Take one a the kids with ye and you should be fine just go up to the window together and explain the situation.