***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

I can't bring my self to blame McDowall for performance of this side since the season started. I think that that would just be short sighted of me. Having no structure in place before our first game in the 3rd division was the beginning for me. We could have had world cup winning management team and we still would have been pish. The lack of scouting, youth development, assorted coaches and any form of game plan has all contributed to what we have seen on the park this afternoon. Will it get any better? I think it will, but I think we have to realise that this season is done. The team are seriously low on confidence and playing in front of a hostile crown that is meant to be your own doesn't help, playing in an empty stadium is just as bad. After the EGM I would advocate that the fans come back and offer some encouragement and show that we do still support the team. This is the worst side we have had since is have been a fan (Chris woods dislocating his shoulder against St mirren was my 1st game) but I won't stop supporting the club, and every chance, I get I'll be at the home games.

McDowall picked the team

McDowall picked the tactics

MCdowall had the chance to at least try to change something but hasn't done a thing

Nobody will convince me Raith fukin Rovers have better players than us ( dire as they are) so somebody has to take the can

He should not have even made the dressing room after that game before being sacked

McDowall honestly deserves a boot RIGHT in the fckn BAWS !! For bringing on a totally inexperienced young boy when we have dean Shiels, nicky Clark, even Frasier aird on the bench I honestly think he is deliberately trying to get sacked

Murdoch looked good when he came on and he is highly rated.

The players have been shocking but McDowall is a fucking disgrace

One up front last week I could about stomach.

One up front today should be a sacking

I feel sorry for the young lad Murdoch who will go down in history as part of this shite team today

The lad could have been a hero if 'Can't Score, Won't Score' hadn't made such a mess of that free header.

McDowall picked the team

MCdowall had the chance to at least try to change something but hasn't done a thing

Nobody will convince me Raith fukin Rovers have better players than us ( dire as they are) so somebody has to take the can

He should not have even made the dressing room after that game before being sacked

Our players are very poor, that is why we are a poor team.

Murdoch looked good when he came on and he is highly rated.

I've got nothing against Murdoch but why bring him on ?,I mean I've not seen him playing for us all the.way through from the 3rd division and he decides to bring him on in 15 minutes that shape up the rest of our season !!

Ps. Boyd fucking hell

Our players are very poor, that is why we are a poor team.

They are not that poor compared to the opposition today

No motivation, no fear of losing or being dropped and that can only go down to the complete incompetent in charge

Young Murdoch showed more in ten minutes than some others in the whole match so why has he not been given a chance before? Why have more youngsters not at least been given a shot?

Up late working last night and missed the match as well. Thank Christ I slept in, though I really wish the alarm would go off and wake me from this continuing nightmare. Not at all surprised at that result, but disgusted just the same. Didn't players once consider it an honour to pull on that shirt, or is that just another dream as well?

McDowall picked the team

He should not have even made the dressing room after that game before being s

No motivation, no fear of losing or being dropped and that can only go down to the complete incompetent in charge

Young Murdoch showed more in ten minutes than some others in the whole match so why has he not been given a chance before? Why have more youngsters not at least been given a shot?

Did we play the right tactics today and if not what should they have been?

I don't think we have a very high standard of youngsters. That's what I'm saying - it isn't tactics or not picking the right players. All our players are very poor indeed. We are a terrible football team right now. Too early to judge the Newcastle lads obvs, but I'm not optimistic about them either.

I don't think we have a very high standard of youngsters. That's what I'm saying - it isn't tactics or not picking the right players. All our players are very poor indeed. We are a terrible football team right now. Too early to judge the Newcastle lads obvs, but I'm not optimistic about them either.

Spot fkn on BONGO man