Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Finally read through the whole thread, couldn't believe we actually have a manager now!

Firstly well done King & Co, you've gained some respect after making this decision. It will go a short way to repairing the fan / board mistrust.

Secondly good luck McCall, I hope he grabs this opportunity with both hands and feet, he has the chance to become a managerial legend!

Although McCall wasn't my choice I am not going to complain, I get the feeling he's too soft for this job but I hope I'm wrong. Without changing the formula the result is always going to be the same, and this is a change we desperately needed. I just hope the change is drastic and we remove the clueless KM and the rest of the coaching staff. I think we need a clean break from our previous team.

Good luck Stu!

Someone posted on here that they thought he left 'Well because he wasn't too friendly with his players. That sounds like a positive to me as he'll have to get all the old mates to fuck when he takes over and not show any friendliness to anyone of them. Unless they improve their game, and we all know that most of the old lads will not be able to do that.

Anyone Happy with this never seen Motherwell at the start of the season. They were and still are a shambles. Likely to meet in the play off too...

So we shouldn't be happy that we may meet a shambolic Motherwell in the play-offs?

A wee P&B rager methinks.

I'm happy with this and also the quick turnaround getting in a new manager. I had my doubts whether it'd happen but the board obviously see the glaringly obvious need for an attempt at rescuing this season.

Welcome aboard Stuart!

More than happy with this news, couldn't keep Ally and Kenny fukcing the team over. At least SM will come in with a fresh pair of eyes and maybe see some of the shit that should have been changed years ago.

Fingers crossed he hits the floor running, certainly been watching enough of us to see the problems.

More than happy with this news, couldn't keep Ally and Kenny fukcing the team over. At least SM will come in with a fresh pair of eyes and maybe see some of the shit that should have been changed years ago.

Fingers crossed he hits the floor running, certainly been watching enough of us to see the problems.

The poor bastard has no option but to hit the ground running. Its not an easy gig.