***the Official Rangers Vs Hearts Match Thread***

Best atmosphere in a long time. Loved every minute.

We murdered these malcontents 2-1 with ten men. Today showed just how far we have come in a short time. McCall has been a miracle worker.

On the teams performance. We'll pass marks to all, but Bell was so nervous, I was shitting myself. As for Jig, the opportunity at last to drop him permanently to the bench. A stonewall red card. He is a total idiot who let everyone down. Nothing between his ears! An overpaid underweight performer that we can well do without. He would be our biggest risk in losing games in the play offs.

Moshni was my man of the match for that stalwart second half performance. If he only did that every week!

Murdoch, gets better with every week under McCall.

McGregor, wide right is now his. He is so effective there. He seems to have a new found freedom to express himself there, put in some quality balls and is solid.

Lastly Vuckic. Pure quality. Just sign him FFS!

Great result today and if I'd been in Scotland, I'd have bet 2-1 on the correct score.

Sturat McCall has proved beyond anyone's doubt that since we've had a decent manager in place that we can play decently and Ally should have been replaced a long, long time ago as it's obvious that whatever board room decided to keep him so long for is clear evidence of mis-management you're likely to get anywhere with these shit hole businessmen in football.

Looking forward now to the play-offs and playing in the top tier next season.

We're as good as back.

Great result today and if I'd been in Scotland, I'd have bet 2-1 on the correct score.

Sturat McCall has proved beyond anyone's doubt that since we've had a decent manager in place that we can play decently and Ally should have been replaced a long, long time ago as it's obvious that whatever board room decided to keep him so long for is clear evidence of mis-management you're likely to get anywhere with these shit hole businessmen in football.

Looking forward now to the play-offs and playing in the top tier next season.

We're as good as back.

Sturat? Rat? :shifty: Sniff sniff.

Had a brilliant day out today, good crowd, good atmosphere, good weather and a great display.. It was clear with vuckic being swapped for moshni what the plan was for the second half and we carried it out perfectly.. We really should have made it 3-0 (think it was nicky clark?)

Before mculloch was sent off, I was thinking we were going to hammer them

What a difference having a proper manager has made, the team looks like a different side

For those at the game watch the video clip 1 page back. shows McCulloch's challenge was a straight Red Card. He is past it and after his 4 match suspension should be invited to hang his boots up. Rest of the team today was immense. Cammy Bell is our besst keeper but needs to come out for crosses more.

For those at the game watch the video clip 1 page back. shows McCulloch's challenge was a straight Red Card. He is past it and after his 4 match suspension should be invited to hang his boots up. Rest of the team today was immense. Cammy Bell is our besst keeper but needs to come out for crosses more.

Cheers, I only caught a glimpse of it, all I saw was the big forward being cleaned out and wondered if mculloch was doing his usual elbowing again...

Confirms what I thought, I'm hoping after this he's lost his place to bilel now but I doubt it

And his handling and his kicking and his distribution and his communication ..,.

Finally had a really great day. Good crowd. Nice to have the Union Bears in the Govan East to liven up the section.

Lovely day for football. And a result that should have been more if it weren't for McCulloch being sent off.

Could have won by more.

Hearts were rank rotten to be honest. Too much champers possibly.

We got the win we need and at least two games without McCullloch to spoil them.

Sorry Lee, time to step aside. Thanks for staying but time to call it a day when the season is over.

Nice to buy a cold drink instead of Bovril.

Great to see the players playing as a team again.

Overall, only McCulloch spoiled the whole day.