***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

Feeling a lot more confident after going down there and getting a win. At home with a good crowd behind us should see us through. I'm going with a 2-0 at the moment, but I may change my mind in due course about that one. Still, I think we'll win the game and the tie.

Money came out the bank Friday for mine mate.

This was the clubs statement on the tickets:

TICKETS for the SPFL Premiership quarter-final play-off match against Queen of the South at Ibrox on Sunday, May 17 are now on sale.

The Club is pleased to announce that after careful consideration tickets for the above match are priced at £5 across the board.

Several pricing structures, including allowing season-ticket holders free admission with other fans paying between £5 and £20, were studied but it is believed the most favourable option for the Club and its supporters is a flat price of £5.

This means the Club can cover the costs of staging the match between £70,000 and £80,000 and at the same time comply with the SPFL rule, which demands a 50% levy from gate receipts after VAT (but not the Clubs costs) has been deducted. The cost to the Club of allowing season-ticket holders free admission would have been substantial after accounting for the levy that would be due to the SPFL.

Despite media speculation never at any time did Rangers state it would not adhere to SPFL rules and the Club believes that setting this flat fee should meet with the approval of all concerned.

The £5 ticket price for all will ensure as many supporters as possible can back the team and should we progress to the next stage of the play-offs our pricing policy will not change.

Tickets go on general sale from 2pm today (Thursday, May 7) and season-ticket holders can purchase their own seats until Sunday, May 10. Bar 72 and Section MLF season-ticket holders should note smartcards for this match will be activated automatically.

Maybe I've got it wrong and wasted my time phoning up but I don't see anywhere that it states those on CCCS will have their tickets activated automatically. It only mentions Bar 72 and MLF ST holders.

This was the clubs statement on the tickets:

TICKETS for the SPFL Premiership quarter-final play-off match against Queen of the South at Ibrox on Sunday, May 17 are now on sale.

The Club is pleased to announce that after careful consideration tickets for the above match are priced at £5 across the board.

Several pricing structures, including allowing season-ticket holders free admission with other fans paying between £5 and £20, were studied but it is believed the most favourable option for the Club and its supporters is a flat price of £5.

This means the Club can cover the costs of staging the match between £70,000 and £80,000 and at the same time comply with the SPFL rule, which demands a 50% levy from gate receipts after VAT (but not the Clubs costs) has been deducted. The cost to the Club of allowing season-ticket holders free admission would have been substantial after accounting for the levy that would be due to the SPFL.

Despite media speculation never at any time did Rangers state it would not adhere to SPFL rules and the Club believes that setting this flat fee should meet with the approval of all concerned.

The £5 ticket price for all will ensure as many supporters as possible can back the team and should we progress to the next stage of the play-offs our pricing policy will not change.

Tickets go on general sale from 2pm today (Thursday, May 7) and season-ticket holders can purchase their own seats until Sunday, May 10. Bar 72 and Section MLF season-ticket holders should note smartcards for this match will be activated automatically.

Maybe I've got it wrong and wasted my time phoning up but I don't see anywhere that it states those on CCCS will have their tickets activated automatically. It only mentions Bar 72 and MLF ST holders.

I got that email, and virtually at the same time, I got this one.

SPFL Premiership quarter-final play-off
Rangers v Queen of the South
Ibrox Stadium
Sunday 17 May, Kick-off 3.30pm

Dear Mr *********

Rangers No **********

Tickets for the above fixture go on general sale today (Thursday, May 7) and season-ticket holders can purchase their own seats until Sunday, May 10.

As you have signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for “All Non Season Ticket Home Games” please note that your registered payment card will be charged from tomorrow Friday, May 8.

Bar 72 and Section MLF season-ticket holders should note smartcards for this match will be activated automatically.

Tickets for this fixture will be £5 for all sales levels.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- online here*

- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras)

- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply.

Taking the wee man to his second ever game on Sunday, just bought our tickets and activated my ST there. If he sits ok I'll maybe buy him a ST for next season, if he's a pain in the arse he can wait.

Good plan mate. I'm dying to take the wean aswell but he's still to young

Taking the two lads to this one, hopefully a good atmosphere and result.Can't see us losing, hopefully get first goal to settle nerves.Going 2-0 Rangers.Anyone know the rules re away goals for the play-offs?

I'm sure I got told they don't count it's a straight aggregate score line.