***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

Same team and formation as last week with a 2-0 win

Yes, there was nothing wrong with last weeks tactics and it won us the game. Another 2-1, or more is all we need.

Roll on the Rangers.

Tactics where nearly spot on for a change last week. We need to keep the same formation (3-5-2) and I would move Vucic back into midfield (he's a lot more influential there). I would tempted to start with Mckay, so we could hit quickly on the counters. Jig should be no where near the team.

I just can't get a buzz for this game; haven't been able to all week.

This has been, without a doubt, the most difficult-to-watch and uninspiring seasons in my lifetime and I think it's just came to a head of late. Nothing about or no-one within our squads excites or entertains me.

That, plus the fact that this play-off structure and system aims towards and generates nothing more than an anti-climax.

Tactics where nearly spot on for a change last week. We need to keep the same formation (3-5-2) and I would move Vucic back into midfield (he's a lot more influential there). I would tempted to start with Mckay, so we could hit quickly on the counters. Jig should be no where near the team.

Aye bring in a guy who hasn't kicked a ball for us for two years.

I just can't get a buzz for this game; haven't been able to all week.

This has been, without a doubt, the most difficult-to-watch and uninspiring seasons in my lifetime and I think it's just came to a head of late. Nothing about or no-one within our squads excites or entertains me.

That, plus the fact that this play-off structure and system aims towards and generates nothing more than an anti-climax.

You're probably the most negative poster on here and that's saying something.

If you can't get up for the game today you might as well chuck it. Yes we've had a frankly embarrassing Season, but if you can't open your eyes and realise how crucial this game is for our Club there's no hope for you.

Today is so much bigger than what's happened prior to it.

You're probably the most negative poster on here and that's saying something.

If you can't get up for the game today you might as well chuck it. Yes we've had a frankly embarrassing Season, but if you can't open your eyes and realise how crucial this game is for our Club there's no hope for you.

Today is so much bigger than what's happened prior to it.

I was going to apologise for potentially offending you, but quite frankly, I don't give a fuck. I can't be sure because I don't spend enough time on here, but I'm almost certain you're member who's opinion is often ridiculed.

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic and honest; often mistaken with negative.

Stick "motivational clips" into YouTube, square-up the discomfort my comments cause you.

I was going to apologise for potentially offending you, but quite frankly, I don't give a fuck. I can't be sure because I don't spend enough time on here, but I'm almost certain you're member who's opinion is often ridiculed.

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic and honest; often mistaken with negative.

Stick "motivational clips" into YouTube, square-up the discomfort my comments cause you.

I don't want an apology and I don't know what you mean by the part in bold.

I'd simply prefer if you got out of your own self pity and got behind the team with the passion the occasion deserves. These play offs are massive to our Club.

every bear needs to be totally behind the team at Ibrox tomorrow. Sing chant scream support for 90 minutes shout yourselves hoarse you have till the Hibs game to recover so give it laldy

This! Got the tunes blaring and just leaving very shortly! Absolutely buzzing :D