Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Hey, if you think the reporting of the scuffle with Erwin and Moshni is bad you don't want read the Independent's interpretation of McCulloch getting hit in the face. They report it as him getting into an altercation with fans!

Unbelievable!

It isn't. Remember it's us. The whole fuckin country hates us and yet we still have the appeasers and apologists amongst our own. Makes you fuckin sick!

The Motherwell fans were inciting a riot, no ins or outs about it, no-one could have had a stick on case to blame the Rangers fans for responding, and that's what they should have done.

Invading the pitch to celebrate, I don't mind, but going over to the Rangers end waving them on changes things completely.

McCall gave his opinion on it.

Rangers manager Stuart McCall said he missed the incident, but acknowledged such behaviour was "unacceptable".

Speaking after his side's 3-0 loss at Fir Park, he said: "If he has thrown a punch that's disgraceful.

"But it's safe to say he won't be at the club next season. He's out of contract."

It's alright laughing and joking about it but the truth is, it was an embarrassment.

The embarrassing thing is where the fuck did Motherwell players get the balls to think they can do that to a Rangers player and get no reaction? Soft touch Britain a tell ye.

Personally I think Moshnis an embarrassment. How many times has he been involved in situations like this?.

Motherwell fans were rabid today. How that guy with the wasn't efected I'll never know. Motherwell looking at a few fines for pitch invasion and flares.

What was thrown on the pitch during the game.

It's alright laughing and joking about it but the truth is, it was an embarrassment.

Spot on and motherwell should and will be caned by the SFA but the reaction of Mosh has put us in the spotlight as well because before that there was at least 5 incidents that will be up for investigation and they should be looking at a huge fine or even a points deduction! We just dont need the crap at the moment or an excuse to come down on us any more!

The embarrassing thing is where the fuck did Motherwell players get the balls to think they can do that to a Rangers player and get no reaction? Soft touch Britain a tell ye.

From what I heard Mohsni refused to shake his hand and told him to "fuck off" which was what lead to Erwin shoving him.

He is a Rangers player so he should be acting with class and dignity rather than a sore losing four year old.

Spot on and motherwell should and will be caned by the SFA but the reaction of Mosh has put us in the spotlight as well because before that there was at least 5 incidents that will be up for investigation and they should be looking at a huge fine or even a points deduction! We just dont need the crap at the moment or an excuse to come down on us any more!

A points deduction for what? :lol: Ya madman

The only saving grace is the fact that he is no longer a Rangers player in the next few days.

From what I heard Mohsni refused to shake his hand and told him to "fuck off" which was what lead to Erwin shoving him.

He is a Rangers player so he should be acting with class and dignity rather than a sore losing four year old.

You don't know the full story just yet,the only facts we know for sure is that Erwin provoked Moshni and he reacted,I wouldn't be listening to the media's account because they are just repeating Erwin's account of the incident verbatim.

A points deduction for what? :lol: Ya madman

For the list of incidents over the two legs - they should get the book thrown at them! Flares let off at Ibrox, flare on the pitch today, the poke in the eye for jig, fans invading the pitch with mounted police being brought on, the goading of our fans, failing to control their players with two sent off, the incident in the tunnel if its true and was a fan involved and who knows what else! That lot should be worth more than just a shitty fine!

For the list of incidents over the two legs - they should get the book thrown at them! Flares let off at Ibrox, flare on the pitch today, the poke in the eye for jig, fans invading the pitch with mounted police being brought on, the goading of our fans, failing to control their players with two sent off, the incident in the tunnel if its true and was a fan involved and who knows what else! That lot should be worth more than just a shitty fine!

Apologies I thought you meant Rangers.

You don't know the full story just yet,the only facts we know for sure is that Erwin provoked Moshni and he reacted,I wouldn't be listening to the media's account because they are just repeating Erwin's account of the incident verbatim.

I understand where you're coming from but a kick and a punch was a little bit over the top regardless IMO.