Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Commentator "the obligatory pitch invasion" and then "Motherwell fans taunting the Rangers fans".

If it had been the other way about, the media and politicians in this country would have been outraged, a summit would have been called to make sure we got blamed, and they would have thrown the book at us. Well done our fans for not reacting and making a terrible day even worse.

Commentator "the obligatory pitch invasion" and then "Motherwell fans taunting the Rangers fans".

If it had been the other way about, the media and politicians in this country would have been outraged, a summit would have been called to make sure we got blamed, and they would have thrown the book at us. Well done our fans for not reacting and making a terrible day even worse.

Absolutely it would.

So he didn't shake his hand, big deal. You can't go around shoving every player who doesn't shake your hand like that. Moshni was right to punch him in the face. I notice one of the other Motherwell players snuck up behind Moshni and hit him with the Judas punch. Fucking shitebag bastards.

Thought he could get away with being a dickhead.

Bilel showed him otherwise. Nice one.

I dislike moshni as a player but I respect the way he kicked fuck out of that dickhead. No wee fly kicks, kicked him up the arse then a hook to his napper.

I switched it off after their first and went out, listening to the radio in the car afterwards they said there was an incident in the tunnel between mccall and a motherwell fan. Mccall played it down but he said the fan said a word to moshni he couldn't repeat. I'm guessing it was racist

Well Done Mohsni, anybody on here who is slating him for that must just be wee shitebags who would have got pushed about like an arsehole, Mohsni showed that he has passion, fight and a great left fckn hook !!

If you see the replay quite a few cowardly Motherwell players got a few hooks in.

Aye. If Mohsni gets lifted then so should they. The incident was over and Mohsni was walking away, which means they can't claim that they acted in self-defence of their team-mate (it's still called self-defence even if you're defending another). They assaulted him.