Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

I'll tell you something. Everyone in our end standing doing nothing when the Motherwell fans were standing on the pitch right infront of them

goading them need to take a fucking look at

themselves. Fucking shitebags.

You my friend are a beanbag, have some pride ffs

A beanbag :lol:

Fuck off son.

ame="sergi1980" post="1062701718" timestamp="1433092817"]

A beanbag :lol:

Fuck off son.

See when I saw that on TV I said to my Dad it was a blessing I wasn't there.

Pissed out my skull and provoked like that I would have ran on the park towards them and no doubt be in a coma by the morning.

I'll tell you something. Everyone in our end standing doing nothing when the Motherwell fans were standing on the pitch right infront of them goading them need to take a fucking look at themselves. Fucking shitebags.

You want some?

on Moshni the sporting thing to do is shake hands after the game win or lose...but tbf that wee wank deserved a crack on the jaw for being equally classless and his bawbaggery was unmerited

See when I saw that on TV I said to my Dad it was a blessing I wasn't there.

Pissed out my skull and provoked like that I would have ran on the park towards them and no doubt be in a coma by the morning.

Shower of fucking shitebags man, from the pitch to the stands.

No wonder scottish football are laughing at us. I've never been so ashamed in all my time of being a Rangers fan.

Well said sket. Then they come on here defending one of our players who punched and kicked a fellow bear at the final whistle. He only wanted to shake his fucking hand.

I hope the wee yin is OK set. , I've tried phoning him and his da, but I'm getting no reception.

No Surrender

Rab

Powder puff club with a powder puff support.

Shower of fucking shitebags man, from the pitch to the stands.

No wonder scottish football are laughing at us. I've never been so ashamed in all my time of being a Rangers fan.

Yep Well fans standing waving them on and cunts are heading for the exits, folk with kids and elderly excluded.

Say what you want about Mohsni but whether he wanted to shake hands does not warrant being pushed in the back.

And thank fu.ck a Rangers player showed some fight for once.

Wish to fu.ck I was there when the scumbag fans came towards the Bears. I'd have ran at the cu.unts.

They provoke, we should react. Just as Mohsni did.

Hey, if you think the reporting of the scuffle with Erwin and Moshni is bad you don't want read the Independent's interpretation of McCulloch getting hit in the face. They report it as him getting into an altercation with fans!

Unbelievable!

And you muck-spreading rumours about Mohsni is *the truth* aye?

I asked if he had been arrested as stated and heard, the question mark at the end of the sentence indicates that it is in fact, a question! Your not a very bright prick are you? Thats another question and not me starting a rumour but I'm sure its probably correct :P:P:P

Plod in aboot it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32953422

I hope they're looking into the Motherwell fans too...

Good. When they review it they'll clearly find that Erwin was the aggressor. It was clear to me from one video replay that Irwin lifts his hands first so the police shouldn't have any trouble spotting that.