Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

Ally got pelters, rightly so, for his cup record but now cups don't matter. You couldn't make it up.

It's about getting the deflections and excuses in early. Not having cup are are now unimportant as well as no plan, no investment, no listing, no auditor, no independent Directors, no transparency. Grasping at straws. I do feel for them.

Really not bothered about the cups, I'd prefer us to concentrate on promotion. Petrofac is meaningless, league cup isn't far behind. Scottish Cup I'd like to see us do well in but winning the league is an absolute must

It's about getting the deflections and excuses in early. Not having cup are are now unimportant as well as no plan, no investment, no listing, no auditor, no independent Directors, no transparency. Grasping at straws. I do feel for them.

What the fuck has this got to do with this thread?

Anything to say about the football?

facepalm.png?v=0

Back to the Boardroom with ye, demon!

Back, I say!!

8.-RUTGER-HAUER-HAS-A-CROSS-TO-BEAR-AS-T

To be completely honest... I did not expect us to be as good as we were. We were a couple of levels above Burnley in the first half - you have to consider our recently purchased squad. Pretty even second half. Overall we were much better - didnt score, but that will come. Im very confident that we will win the league and a big cup.

They were running at a high pace the first twenty minutes and you could see they lost steam after that as the game settled. The team has not had an opportunity to jell just yet. Will pass judgement in 4 weeks.

Yes I would agree and the goal did seem to give them a jolt, but I an happy to give W & W the time to get the lads fully match fit and time to settle in the players who have just signed get used with each other.

I am just a little worried that a young team might find it difficult to the cope with the expectations of playing for Rangers, I think I am just being cautious and hopefully it will work out well. (tu)

On the flip side of that got some good players and we are playing a different style.

Yeah your concerns are valid and must be kept in the forefront of our minds but I am not going to beat the manager about that. If a newly formed squad are not 100% I think I can let him have a wee bit of leeway personally, I am going to give MW a while before I start going off on one. Anyway the things you mentioned are board issues not the managers (apart from winning a game).

Hardly been mentioned here but I thought the boy Thompson looked a player when he came on in the 2nd half. Hard to put your finger on but sometimes you can just tell who'll come good and I think he fits into that category.

Reminds me of when Ness came on to the scene in Oz 2010 (?).

Just watched it again... we were a much better team than them in general. We lacked in two key positions... wide and up front - incidently, they were only in the door. We will destroy Hibs in my opinion. Not many teams in Scotland could put up with what we threw at them in the first half....and I include them!!! We have to remember that its early doors as well! Wouldnt expect us to "fire on all..." until christmas as well ;)

Hardly been mentioned here but I thought the boy Thompson looked a player when he came on in the 2nd half. Hard to put your finger on but sometimes you can just tell who'll come good and I think he fits into that category.

Reminds me of when Ness came on to the scene in Oz 2010 (?).

He did, he's 18 and swaggers around like he's been a pro all his life.

Always looking to get involved etc.

Used the ball well, no scared to turn a player either.

He did, he's 18 and swaggers around like he's been a pro all his life.

Always looking to get involved etc.

Used the ball well, no scared to turn a player either.

(tu) Encouraging stuff all round. Bit more bite in the middle and were sorted IMO.