Rangers Fans And The Scottish National Team...

graeme_4

Rangers fans and the Scottish national team...  

610 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Scotland team?

• I go to games
    • I'm an armchair fan
    • I couldn't care less
    • I actively dislike / hate them
  2. 2. Have you always felt this way

3. 3. If you don't like the team, why?

• I do like the team
    • Because it represents the SFA
    • Because of nationalism (eg SNP/Yes voters)
    • Because of the 'traitors' in the squad
    • Because I think the 'Tartan Army' hate Rangers
  4. 4. Do you think less of Rangers fans that so support Scotland

Putting all the obvious things aside like the SFA and the tartan arseholes, I can't bring myself to cheer for a team captained by Scott Brown and bolstered by cunts like Mulgrew and Forrest.

I find it hypocritical slating them on a weekly basis then giving them my support just because they change jersey.

Good for you, I can only imagine your hatred and disgust when the majority of our support sing pro-British songs. It must really get under your skin.

There's other football supporters that these songs get under their skin aswell, they don't support Rangers surprisingly enough.

Said it on another thread. Can't understand why you would go to support a team where the vast majority of the support are belting out pro British and Loyalist tunes that go against their nationalistic values or religious stance. Do they sit their gritting their teeth. Are they hate filled at the majority of the support? Are they bringing their family along to be exposed to values that they are in total opposition too? How the hell can they enjoy the experience? It's no different from a Unionist going to support the scum and being exposed to all that bile. Now why the hell would you?

Iv'e never forgiven Scotland for breaking my Grandad's heart in 1978..Right after the 0-0 draw with Iran, I witnessed my Hero shedding tears as he had convinced himself and me that Scotland could and would win The World Cup..I was a bit more of an armchair fan when Walter and McLeish were in charge, but the whole sfa (bias and unjust punishments) plus the perhaps wrong personal perception that it's all sheepshaggers and scumdee hibernian tartan trannys that would spend their giro's to follow Scotland I couldn't care less...

International Football as a whole bores me..yeah even the World Cup..So get The Rangers back on the pitch and tell the trannys to put away their tartan skirts...

A fairly high percentage (although not a majority) of Bears I know and work with, people on here as well, voted Yes.

Where the hell do you work? In a Uni?

The online polls get hijacked anyway this website is the most trolled by fans of other clubs - I know for a fact there was fans of other clubs coming on here and voting on our polls regarding the referendum

I don't know why anyone takes an online poll seriously even if it's the result you wanted

Why even ask the question?

This place is full of weird cunts who, if they said what they say on here in public then there would be a queue waiting to toe their tiny, wee, bitter bollocks.

The queue would be headed by the full-bloodied boot of Graeme Souness and if that didn't do the job of sterilsing the bitter wee bastards then here comes the rest:

Charlie Adam

Sandy Archibald

Sammy Baird

John Barker

Jim Baxter

Alex Bennett

Jim Bett

Ian Black

James Bowie

Kris Boyd

Ralph Brand

Kirk Broadfoot

Bobby Brown

George Brown

John Buchanan

Chris Burke

Tommy Cairns

Eric Caldow

John Cameron

John Campbell

Peter Campbell

William Chalmers

Davie Cooper

Sammy Cox

Tully Craig

David Crawford

Andy Cunningham

Christian Dailly

Ally Dawson

Jerry Dawson

Matthew Dickie

Billy Dodds

Jock Drummond

Jimmy Duncanson

Gordon Durie

Ian Durrant

Barry Ferguson

Derek Ferguson

Ian Ferguson

Jimmy Fleming

Jim Forrest

Tom Forsyth

Jimmy Galt

Neilly Gibson

George Gillespie

Andy Goram

Jimmy Gordon

James Gossland

Richard Gough

Donald Gow

John Gow

Dougie Gray

John Greig

David Haddow

Robert Hamilton

Tom Hamilton

Charles Heggie

George Henderson

Willie Henderson

Colin Hendry

David Hill

Alan Hutton

Tommy Hyslop

John Inglis

Colin Jackson

Sandy Jardine

Allan Johnston

Mo Johnston

Willie Johnston

Derek Johnstone

Stewart Kennedy

David Kinnear

George Law

John Little

George Livingstone

Thomas Low

Alex MacDonald

Robert Main

James Marshall

Robert Marshall

John May

Bob McAuley

Stuart McCall

Neil McCann

Peter McCloy

Ally McCoist

Ian McColl

Andrew McCreadie

Lee McCulloch

Allan McGregor

Hugh McHardy

Hugh McIntyre

James "Tuck" McIntyre

Bobby McKean

Tom McKillop

Ronnie McKinnon

Alan McLaren

Ian McMillan

Moses McNeil

Bob McPhail

Dave McPherson

John McPherson

David Meiklejohn

Jimmy Millar

Jimmy Millar

Kenny Miller

David Mitchell

Alan Morton

Tommy Muirhead

Ian Murray

Steven Naismith

Robert Neil

Jimmy Oswald

Derek Parlane

David Provan

Gavin Rae

Willie Reid

Billy Ritchie

William Robb

David Robertson

John Tait Robertson

Maurice Ross

Eddie Rutherford

Alex Scott

Jock Shaw

Bobby Shearer

Jimmy Simpson

Alex Smith

Dave Smith

Jimmy Smith

Nicol Smith

Finlay Speedie

Jimmy Speirs

James Stark

Colin Stein

Scot Symon

Steven Thompson

Kevin Thomson

Willie Thornton

Tom Vallance

Alex Venters

Willie Waddell

John Walker

Lee Wallace

James Watson

David Weir

Steven Whittaker

Davie Wilson

Willie Woodburn

Tom Wylie

George Young

No further debate needed. Internet fandangos would get their baws booted from real Rangers and Scotland men.

Continue to keep yer geggies shut in public around true Scots, or become the eunuchs you crave to be. Simple.

:lol: Cringe

Why even ask the question?

This place is full of weird cunts who, if they said what they say on here in public then there would be a queue waiting to toe their tiny, wee, bitter bollocks.

The queue would be headed by the full-bloodied boot of Graeme Souness and if that didn't do the job of sterilsing the bitter wee bastards then here comes the rest:

Charlie Adam

Sandy Archibald

Sammy Baird

John Barker

Jim Baxter

Alex Bennett

Jim Bett

Ian Black

James Bowie

Kris Boyd

Ralph Brand

Kirk Broadfoot

Bobby Brown

George Brown

John Buchanan

Chris Burke

Tommy Cairns

Eric Caldow

John Cameron

John Campbell

Peter Campbell

William Chalmers

Davie Cooper

Sammy Cox

Tully Craig

David Crawford

Andy Cunningham

Christian Dailly

Ally Dawson

Jerry Dawson

Matthew Dickie

Billy Dodds

Jock Drummond

Jimmy Duncanson

Gordon Durie

Ian Durrant

Barry Ferguson

Derek Ferguson

Ian Ferguson

Jimmy Fleming

Jim Forrest

Tom Forsyth

Jimmy Galt

Neilly Gibson

George Gillespie

Andy Goram

Jimmy Gordon

James Gossland

Richard Gough

Donald Gow

John Gow

Dougie Gray

John Greig

David Haddow

Robert Hamilton

Tom Hamilton

Charles Heggie

George Henderson

Willie Henderson

Colin Hendry

David Hill

Alan Hutton

Tommy Hyslop

John Inglis

Colin Jackson

Sandy Jardine

Allan Johnston

Mo Johnston

Willie Johnston

Derek Johnstone

Stewart Kennedy

David Kinnear

George Law

John Little

George Livingstone

Thomas Low

Alex MacDonald

Robert Main

James Marshall

Robert Marshall

John May

Bob McAuley

Stuart McCall

Neil McCann

Peter McCloy

Ally McCoist

Ian McColl

Andrew McCreadie

Lee McCulloch

Allan McGregor

Hugh McHardy

Hugh McIntyre

James "Tuck" McIntyre

Bobby McKean

Tom McKillop

Ronnie McKinnon

Alan McLaren

Ian McMillan

Moses McNeil

Bob McPhail

Dave McPherson

John McPherson

David Meiklejohn

Jimmy Millar

Jimmy Millar

Kenny Miller

David Mitchell

Alan Morton

Tommy Muirhead

Ian Murray

Steven Naismith

Robert Neil

Jimmy Oswald

Derek Parlane

David Provan

Gavin Rae

Willie Reid

Billy Ritchie

William Robb

David Robertson

John Tait Robertson

Maurice Ross

Eddie Rutherford

Alex Scott

Jock Shaw

Bobby Shearer

Jimmy Simpson

Alex Smith

Dave Smith

Jimmy Smith

Nicol Smith

Finlay Speedie

Jimmy Speirs

James Stark

Colin Stein

Scot Symon

Steven Thompson

Kevin Thomson

Willie Thornton

Tom Vallance

Alex Venters

Willie Waddell

John Walker

Lee Wallace

James Watson

David Weir

Steven Whittaker

Davie Wilson

Willie Woodburn

Tom Wylie

George Young

No further debate needed. Internet fandangos would get their baws booted from real Rangers and Scotland men.

Continue to keep yer geggies shut in public around true Scots, or become the eunuchs you crave to be. Simple.

Whittaker and Naismith real Rangers men!! Aye right you are. I think we know who the fandango is.

I think to be honest most of the younger generation don't really give a fuck about religion or politics anymore - religion doesn't have much relevance to the lives of most now.

Religion yes, politics is as hot as ever. Everyone in Scotland young and old is into politics now.

Being a Loyalist or Unionist is nothing to do with being Protestant in my eyes. When people say Rangers are a Protestant team, I don't agree. Loyalist and Unionist team yes.

It's an easy one for me. I'm British, born and raised in England. I don't even particularly follow England so have zero affection to the Scottish national team.

Basically I support Stoke City as my local team and Rangers are my national team hence the profile picture of the Loving Cup. Might be strange for some to believe but I hold just as much feeling for both and practically non for international football.

I don't really mind the Scottish national team. I'll watch a game if I can but I won't go out of my way. The last game I watched was the one against England at Wembley where Kenny Miller scored. Didn't watch the one at the piggery though. Fuck that for a laugh. International football is only something I'll watch if it's Scotland vs England or the world cup.

All this shite about the SFA/Tartan Army/Independence Vote/Religion ... doesn't bother me. I don't really like them and I don't really get football mixed up with politics. I'm not religious in the slightest. I'm just for the football. If a games on then aye I'll watch it if I've nothing else to do.

The only team for me is Rangers. That's all that matters to me. As long as I can sit in my seat at Ibrox then I'm happy and don't care much for any other team playing.

I think to be honest most of the younger generation don't really give a fuck about religion or politics anymore - religion doesn't have much relevance to the lives of most now.

I have an interest in politics and am non-religious. Neither of which I believe should have anything to do with sport. Unfortunately it seems there's a few on here who can't see past that and allows it to fuel their hatred.

I have an interest in politics and am non-religious. Neither of which I believe should have anything to do with sport. Unfortunately it seems there's a few on here who can't see past that and allows it to fuel their hatred.

and more than a few in the Tartan Army ranks too. If you are wanting to be balanced?

A Scottish Rangers fan, who doesn't like international football is perfectly within their rights not to support the Scottish national team.

A Scottish Rangers fan, who does like international football, but thinks the SFA isn't fit for purpose and have treated us shabbily, is perfectly within their rights not to support the Scottish national team.

A Scottish Rangers fan, that does like international football but supports another team because of political/religious/incompetent SFA reasons is probably a bit daft.

A Scottish Rangers fan, that does like international football, but actively supports England just because they're Scotland's greatest rivals, is probably a Grade A mental.

Politics shouldnt be anything to do with it but when our club is on the receiving end of political policies aimed specifically at football and unjustly weighted against Rangers fans then I cant see how your opinion stacks up. The powers that be have made it happen and they should reap what they sow. Both the SFA, HMRC and the SNP have targeted Rangers for their own ends. If your choice is to accept living under and supporting those corrupt arsewipes then you really are a lost cause.

As for youngsters not being interested in politics someone hasnt noticed the UBs at games have they?

I dislike the national squad.

Ive never been interested by it, I don't want to support Celtic players regardless of the top they have on, I despise the anti British booing of God Save the Queen and all the anti English mentality of the Tartan Army, I hate the SFA and I don't want to stand shoulder to shoulder with sheep shaggers who would boo any Rangers players in the squad. The same hate filled sheep shaggers that are always spouting anti Rangers bile to me.

All in all Rangers are my one and only team and I only see nationals as a distraction to that and an injury risk to our squad.

I dislike the national squad.

Ive never been interested by it, I don't want to support Celtic players regardless of the top they have on, I despise the anti British booing of God Save the Queen and all the anti English mentality of the Tartan Army, I hate the SFA and I don't want to stand shoulder to shoulder with sheep shaggers who would boo any Rangers players in the squad. The same hate filled sheep shaggers that are always spouting anti Rangers bile to me.

All in all Rangers are my one and only team and I only see nationals as a distraction to that and an injury risk to our squad.

Why wouldn't they be anti English? That's their rivals. Should we be pro Celtic?

Why wouldn't they be anti English? That's their rivals. Should we be pro Celtic?

How are they Scotland's rivals?

They don't compete against each other, they don't go head to head trying to win the same competitions, the hatred is only one-way, the gulf in class is massive.

Nothing like Rangers and Celtic.

I've spent enough time in England and know enough English people who do not think as badly of us as we do of them. They do not see us as a threat or rival in the slightest.

You ask any Englishman who his footballing rivals are they will say Germany.

the tartan army do it for me, a bunch of no mark, wee team following wankers that spit their hatred towards our club on a weekly basis then have the brass baws to expect us to stand side by side them on the international stage

nah, they kilt wearing fannies can go fuck themselves, i actually quite like wee strachan as well but i just cannot bring myself to enjoy scotland games because of their majority following

Rivals normally challenge each other for trophies tbf, it's a local derby.

Most of the English people I know want Scotland to do well, contrast that to the losers in this country arranging parties when England get pumped out a major tournament and it starts to become apparent who the sad sacks are.

Too many people tar the national side with the same brush as the SFA. I don't care if someone does or does not follow the national side, I am a no voting scotsman and I'm proud of that fact. Rangers are my club and always will be.

Rangers are my club and always will be

Scotland is my country and always will be

being a fan of one does not exclude you from supporting the other

Well this narrow minded halfwit would like to remind you that you follow a team steeped in Britishness. You don't deserve to follow this club.

Hear hear. Yes voters among the Rangers support are either pretend Rangers fans or hypocrites.

We are the Quintessential British football club. Our Club and fans proudly honour our Queen, our flag and the Union.

Do you guys boo the flag and GSTQ or do you just sit quietly?

Either way GOAT is 100% correct - you don't deserve to be allowed to be Rangers fans.