***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

Why can we not take a decent corner? Forget the short corners. Every corner hit into the box is floated in, why?? These types of balls are easy to defend and difficult to attack, basically a waste of time. We need to whip corners into the box with pace and give our players something to attack and put defenders under pressure.

BT sport should be sacking it's Scottish football punditry, they are fucking embarrassing Stuart McCall had you sussed.

Bobby (the failed referee) Madden should be banished from the land of the living cause he can send people off with a vision only he can see.

Okay, time to be magnaminous in defeat it's the protestant way. Never bitter.

Hibs did well, played some great counter attacking football first half, and probably played at their best, which raised the stakes for us.

If Stubbs wasn't such a cunt I'd probably wish them all the best.

What a great day for the Rangers football club though, this sets a mark for the future.

Onwards and upwards.

Maybe this comes with old age.

But i wish them nothing but misery for every second of their pish stained junkie lives.

10 men against 12 today. Performance was outstanding. Waghorns goal was superb he knew exactly what he was gona do when he jogged towards the ball, sheer class. Hopefully complacency doesn't kick in and we go again against Dumbarton.

Shut a few of the doubters up as well.

I don't care (or know) what leanings the boy Cummings has but he'd fit us like a glove.

6 months with tutelage from Miller and Waggy and he'd rip the Premier to shreds.

We can glory in beating our rivals but lets not forget to cherry pick the talent enroute.

I don't care (or know) what leanings the boy Cummings has but he'd fit us like a glove.

6 months with tutelage from Miller and Waggy and he'd rip the Premier to shreds.

We can glory in beating our rivals but lets not forget to cherry pick the talent enroute.

Pretty sure he's a jambo

Why can we not take a decent corner? Forget the short corners. Every corner hit into the box is floated in, why?? These types of balls are easy to defend and difficult to attack, basically a waste of time. We need to whip corners into the box with pace and give our players something to attack and put defenders under pressure.

Been saying that for years mate