Ally included in celebrations?

I see McCoists family are out in force once again.

This greedy arrogant fucker should never be allowed anywhere near anything to do with the club now and any time in the future.

As for sliding up the tarriers arse every time he does an interview , he knows exactly what hes doing and knows it pisses us off , the guy is and always has been a nasty snide bastard.

9 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

every point i've made in this thread is valid and if you're to thick to understand them that;s your problem 

but please don;t think you're speaking on behalf of 50,000 rangers fans when you slate ally

as i alluded to above, this can;t be taken as a consensus for how fans in general feel about ally

maybe if you weren't an armchair pundit you would realise no football maanager has ever had to manage a team in the pain and hurt locker that Ally was in, where he was the superglue which held it together while hurdling the team through promotions which got us in the positoin MW picked us up from, do you think we would have ever got MW if Ally didn't do what he did? no. I wouldn't want any other manager to have taken us thorugh div 3 and 2 or else we would be like hearts are the now.

I'm going to FF - at least they know the value of Rangers legends and don;t be bitter towards our own legends

Shut the door on your way out.

Daftie.

Edit

"superglue"

"hurdling the team through promotions".

Ffs. 

Daftie.

9 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

He didn't drive any away in the first few months as manager,  when we won 4-2 at Ibrox. And that video that Mark Warburton likes to show to prospective signings? Ally was the manager that day; and yes, we won, again. Where you complaining about the quality of the football in the 4-2 game; or where you complaining when Aluko burst through and scored a brilliant goal in the second Ibrox match; but hey, that didn't happen eh? 

Since 2012, you can get away with dodgy management if you have the players.....look east.

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Did he really celebrate a Ramsden's second place, or was he trying to lift the troops? I suggest you read about the managerial methods of Brian Clough etc before you start boxing anyone's methods into some sort of convention. Just as well Don Revie was never Rangers manager; giving players massages win, lose, or draw. 

Those cunts barely tried a leg in a Rangers jersey, a party was the last thing they should have been having.

You can't fix lazyness.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Those cunts barely tried a leg in a Rangers jersey, a party was the last thing they should have been having.

You can't fix lazyness.

Should've had them at Gullane. That would've sorted then right out. Although I'm not sure MW would have approved. 

15 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

I'm going to FF - at least they know the value of Rangers legends and don;t be bitter towards our own legends

So you have no opinion of your own then, you realise if you go against the party line on there you get banned ?

enjoy.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You can't fix lazyness.

No manager, no matter how good, can ever fix laziness. I take your point, but there were young players in that squad who may have needed a lift. The managers of bygone years didn't have social media to deal with, but some of their methods would make Ally look very conventional possibly.

5 hours ago, GTMLivo said:

The things I'm reading about a Rangers legend on this page is fucking sickening...
If you don't like him as a manager fair enough but hes super Ally Mcoist have some fucking respect for the man so called Rangers fan my arse

You could level the last highlighted part at Ally.

35 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

every point i've made in this thread is valid and if you're to thick to understand them that;s your problem 

but please don;t think you're speaking on behalf of 50,000 rangers fans when you slate ally

as i alluded to above, this can;t be taken as a consensus for how fans in general feel about ally

maybe if you weren't an armchair pundit you would realise no football maanager has ever had to manage a team in the pain and hurt locker that Ally was in, where he was the superglue which held it together while hurdling the team through promotions which got us in the positoin MW picked us up from, do you think we would have ever got MW if Ally didn't do what he did? no. I wouldn't want any other manager to have taken us thorugh div 3 and 2 or else we would be like hearts are the now.

FF or Kerryfail street you'll fit in on both with the rest of The the_muppets_28058.jpg

24 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

Ha ha its the return of the rice man , how you doing tony ? @TonyRice1872

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Personally, I'd invite all players and coaching staff involved over the last four years to the final home game.

Even those that tried to sue the club recently? 

What about those that had their contracts terminated due to gross misconduct? 

What about those that bet against Rangers during the time they were playing for us? 

53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why would he have been? 

As I said earlier, Id extend to to all players and staff from the last four years not just McCoist. Draw a line under the last four years, show our gratitude and move on. 

Invites for Ian Black & Kevin Kyle in the post then Dude ?

21 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Did he really celebrate a Ramsden's second place, or was he trying to lift the troops? I suggest you read about the managerial methods of Brian Clough etc before you start boxing anyone's methods into some sort of convention. Just as well Don Revie was never Rangers manager; giving players massages win, lose, or draw. 

Ally Clough :lol: 

mon tae mate - he was out lording it up 

I'll forgive Ally for being a very poor manager but when he stole money from the NEW board and fans who supported him financially for decades,including a very lucrative testimonial,he lost all my respect and has poured salt on the wounds with his Lennon love in. Sadly can't stand the sight of the man who gave me so much pleasure on the park and played a big part in saving our titles. It's far too soon for me .

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

You're misrepresenting my point, but help yourself if that is the way you want to make an argument. 

Your point is it was good management out doing that trying to lift his players yeah? 

30 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

Like Hearts ? You mean promoted before us and doing well in the top league.

Macstoned right enough.

58 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why would he have been? 

As I said earlier, Id extend to to all players and staff from the last four years not just McCoist. Draw a line under the last four years, show our gratitude and move on. 

You do yourself and your magazine no favours coming out with shite like this.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Your point is it was good management out doing that trying to lift his players yeah? 

I'm saying that there is no set formula for how managers have raised the morale of players. The night before a big match Clough had crates of beer brought in to the hotel for the players, can you imagine Ally getting away with that? I was suggesting that the karaoke after the Ramsden's defeat was in no way to "celebrate" a cup defeat. Ally McCoist is a "winner",. Have we come this far that we are now going to suggest that he celebrated defeats?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Making excuses is why we're so easily duped and then you proceed to go on and make excuses for others re: signings. 

McCoists deal was tuped over and as such had certain protections. Was there any attempts made to negotiate his deal down by the club? Or did it wait until McCoist volunteered to cut his salary? 

Where have I defended extravagance and excessive spending ITT? 

There is a world of differences between making excuse and fact. Those players suffered genuine injuries - McLeish did wonders on a restricted budget.

The wind and a Charles Green statement were not our downfall at Station Park.