FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

Fuck knows but I know I'll be using them a lot more than what I did last time we were in the game. We will have two fast full backs. The centre halves should have a bit of decent pace about them and then Mckay and O Halloran on the wings will be good. Tav should have decent FK stats. Waggy up front. Im buzzing for it haha.

30 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Our players used to be mid to high 70's, see no reason why our starting 11 should have any 60's.

Scottish Football isn't what it was. The likes of Davis, as good as this team was, are still better players. Plus we just got up from the championship so they will underrate our players like they did with some of Hearts.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:52 PM, Skyson1872 said:

So now we are back in the top league, we are in FIFA anaw, so wits your guesses at ratings. I would tell ye but I got sacked from editing because I posted on here saying Cowdenbeath have a database on it :lol: 

Rangers_zpsvwttoxag.pngRangers%20Subs_zpsbdi3ltkd.png

That's pretty cool mate how did you do that?

Though balls picture isn't ball and who's burton lol?

Foderingham 65 - 68

Tav 68 - 72

Kiernan 65 - 70

Wilson 65 - 70

Wallace 70 - 74

Halliday 66 - 69

Holt 65 - 67

Forrester 65 - 70

McKay 67 - 70

O'Halloran 68 - 71

Waghorn 69 - 73

FIFA could never give any of our players good ratings because we were in league 1 and 2, I'm sure there's a rule a certain player can't be over 65 or something, maybe 68 is the highest aloud, sure I read that somewhere.

Now we are in the premiership though and back in fifa I think we will get good ratings, probably better than what I've put down and with them all being young the career mode should be good.

4 hours ago, Scott1872 said:

That's pretty cool mate how did you do that?

Though balls picture isn't ball and who's burton lol?

Foderingham 65 - 68

Tav 68 - 72

Kiernan 65 - 70

Wilson 65 - 70

Wallace 70 - 74

Halliday 66 - 69

Holt 65 - 67

Forrester 65 - 70

McKay 67 - 70

O'Halloran 68 - 71

Waghorn 69 - 73

FIFA could never give any of our players good ratings because we were in league 1 and 2, I'm sure there's a rule a certain player can't be over 65 or something, maybe 68 is the highest aloud, sure I read that somewhere.

Now we are in the premiership though and back in fifa I think we will get good ratings, probably better than what I've put down and with them all being young the career mode should be good.

Dom Ball isn't on UT so I just used a random Ball :lol: And Burton is Burt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's a long shot but I'd absolutely love it if EA pushed the boat out to include the Old Firm with the real stadiums and player scans. Would make a Premiership career mode that little bit more impressive. 

18 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I know it's a long shot but I'd absolutely love it if EA pushed the boat out to include the Old Firm with the real stadiums and player scans. Would make a Premiership career mode that little bit more impressive. 

Not a chance for that.

EA are just beginning to do it for the Bundusliga with Spain to follow I'd imagine.

No one bar us gives a shite about Scottish football so there is no demand for it.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Not a chance for that.

EA are just beginning to do it for the Bundusliga with Spain to follow I'd imagine.

No one bar us gives a shite about Scottish football so there is no demand for it.

I know mate. I've been wanting to see Ibrox in FIFA again for 17 years.

If it's no in this one I'm just off to buy FIFA 99 and a PS1.

Just now, DeanMK said:

I know mate. I've been wanting to see Ibrox in FIFA again for 17 years.

If it's no in this one I'm just off to buy FIFA 99 and a PS1.

PC you can mod all kinds of shite so that's the best bet.

I thought if it were to happen they would have had the scum one in it the past few years but they don't give a shit about anything Scottish which is annoying but 99% of FIFA players probably don't touch our sides.

I still have the official Rangers football club game for ps2, Ibrox was glorious in it and had the songs too! Gameplay was boggin tho 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I thought if it were to happen they would have had the scum one in it the past few years but they don't give a shit about anything Scottish which is annoying but 99% of FIFA players probably don't touch our sides.

I still have the official Rangers football club game for ps2, Ibrox was glorious in it and had the songs too! Gameplay was boggin tho 

Aye, I'd need to upgrade my PC for it and I really can't be fucked.

Not sure. The interest in our league has dropped monumentally since we were relegated. So maybe with the renewed interest and the alleged viewing figures of the Old Firm semi might give them something to think about.

I remember that game! It had Prso on the cover did it not? :lol:

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think I've still got that, will need to have a look.

I'm predicting:

Foderingham - 67

Tavernier - 68

Kiernan - 67

Wilson - 66

Wallace - 69

Holt - 67

Barton - 73

Halliday - 67

Crooks - 63

Windass - 64

Forrester - 66

Waghorn - 70

Miller - 67

McKay - 67

Thompson - 60

Hardie - 62

Kranjcar - 73 (hopefully ;) )

are we definitely in it this year? i skipped 16 cause if we aren't in it them i'm not interested.

also 17 will have the frostbite engine which i'm really looking forward to. i'd say it's one of the best out there in terms of graphics and animation. if you want to see what it's capable of then look at gameplay from the new Star Wars Battlefront game.