Sign in to follow this  
Skyson1872

FIFA 17 Ratings

Having spent a good amount of time online with it.. i'm not sure if i'm enjoying it. Some times it's great and flows really well, other times it's painfully stiff and frustrating. Finished 2 seasons and won the title in both so no it's not because i'm getting pumped. :P

Offline is very good though.

4 hours ago, Iakona said:

87 Acceleration, 85 Sprint speed, 67 stamina, 81 agility, 68 dribbling, 63 ball control

Sprint speed 85 :anguish: 

Should be 89-90 IMO. He's lightening quick

They always make low-star teams pure lethargic and slow, it's the only way they seem to know to make them poorer than the top teams. Peter Crouch out-pacing Tavernier etc

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Sprint speed 85 :anguish: 

Should be 89-90 IMO. He's lightening quick

They always make low-star teams pure lethargic and slow, it's the only way they seem to know to make them poorer than the top teams. Peter Crouch out-pacing Tavernier etc

Tavs rating is so bad.

Something like 78 Acc, 79 sprint and 72 free kick accuracy.

24 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Tavs rating is so bad.

Something like 78 Acc, 79 sprint and 72 free kick accuracy.

Jesus fuck, I don't understand how Wallace can be 72 and Tav only 68 considering Tav was statistically one of the best players in Europe last season in terms of goals and assists.

See now that I think about it, I think nearly all of our ratings will be different, nearly every one of our ratings are the same as last years. The only two with different ratings are Wallace and McKay, everyone else is the same as what they were when I done editing and the new signings are the same as their seasons rating. There was a picture of supposed real ratings on Twitter that got took down and the majority of them were low 70's 

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

See now that I think about it, I think nearly all of our ratings will be different, nearly every one of our ratings are the same as last years. The only two with different ratings are Wallace and McKay, everyone else is the same as what they were when I done editing and the new signings are the same as their seasons rating. There was a picture of supposed real ratings on Twitter that got took down and the majority of them were low 70's 

You got it saved mate?

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Do we only play in white kits?

It is because all the kits are last seasons, obviously we weren't on the game last season so they can't use ours hence the blank template.

20 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Just wondering do you need to have played FIFA 16 to be able to use the web app whenever that's released?

Pretty much yep. It's one of the only perks to getting fifa 16