English Football

Clemdog

10 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Do you no miss the Murray days when we outspent everybody ? 

Flo for £12 million ? Did you think Rangers soulless then ?

Most City fans I know stuck by their Club in the old Division 2. So soulless is certainly not the right word. 

🤔

Calm down bud it's only an english team ffs 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Do you no miss the Murray days when we outspent everybody ? 

Flo for £12 million ? Did you think Rangers soulless then ?

Most City fans I know stuck by their Club in the old Division 2. So soulless is certainly not the right word. 

🤔

So much money thrown at it has made it soulless. As for Murray if he had the cash city's mob do I'd feel the same. 

Has there been any plan laid out for what is going to happen in terms of playing next season yet? 

Are the players going to get a long Summer break or is going to be a case of finishing up this season, having a couple of weeks off and then starting again? 

Surely they need to look to get back to football as quickly as possible otherwise it’s going to fuck the calendar for the foreseeable future because they will always be chasing their tails.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The 2020/2021 season starts on 12th September. This season ends on 26th July.

Likes of United, Chelsea, City and Wolves won't have a break with European competitions in August. Same for those playing qualifiers.

Rest would expect a couple of weeks off then back in the middle of August?

That makes sense. Will the season run long or are they going to try and finish it at the same time as normal?

I’ve missed all this because I barely pay attention to the news any more and I don’t listen to same number of podcasts that I used to either :lol:

21 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Calm down bud it's only an english team ffs 

Just pointing out to the resident mensa member he is a hypocrite. And he also tells lies if he says he would feel the same if Rangers had City's spending power.

I would be fucking delighted if my Rangers had half of what City can spend.

12 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

20+ points behind the league leaders is an intriguing definition of domination 

Plenty of variables decided this season. Liverpool deserved it and won it on the pitch unlike the Taigs. Your correct that in the League they have been found wanting this season but it was only recently that they dished out a lesson to the current Champions. 

Still in with a chance of a treble of Cup wins is something I wish Rangers were capable of. 

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Has there been any plan laid out for what is going to happen in terms of playing next season yet? 

Are the players going to get a long Summer break or is going to be a case of finishing up this season, having a couple of weeks off and then starting again? 

Surely they need to look to get back to football as quickly as possible otherwise it’s going to fuck the calendar for the foreseeable future because they will always be chasing their tails.

It’s fucked for the next few years. 

They’ll be rolling this season right into next right into the Euros right into next. 

Aren’t they also supposed to be transitioning the calendar to accommodate a non-summer World Cup in 2022?

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have I got this right...

City don't co-operate fully with UEFA over FPP investigations to the extent that the consequences of that investigation are time-barred due to the length of time it took to get to the bottom of the issue and all they get is a 10m euro fine?

I don't support FPP, it's a crock of shit, but the judgement is ridiculous claiming that non-cooperation with an investigation isn't that serious.

Aye, and apparently there was "insufficient conclusive evidence" which makes me think they agreed with City's argument that evidence was obtained illegally and therefore should be deemed inadmissible (a huge chunk of the evidence was 'leaked'). 

Think UEFA might appeal this and go to the Swiss courts, their entire FFP policy is at risk otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That's not referring to Man City mate but to Birmingham City. 

Some laugh you must be 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wonder how many bites PH got from that, hope there was no suicides.  Someone check up on @TEFTONG

Aye it's a belter. @Perth_Campsie_Ger in a huff as I caught him

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Said it offline there, why don’t you get super slow mows anymore of the bad head injuries? Sometimes you’d see the fucker open up it was that good a replay 

I know mate, well annoying. 

Been searching Twitter for it cos I'm council and can't rewind my TV.