English Football

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A don’t know if he’s mental or retarded. Not foreverandever 

Post-match interview he came out and took responsibility for the loss but he said something weird like “I should have made another decision recently” about his Arsenal career etc. Was probably meaning he should have left to another team if he had the choice or chose not to have played at the moment with his future in doubt.

He was never the answer for Arsenal tbh

Just now, CR3 said:

Post-match interview he came out and took responsibility for the loss but he said something weird like “I should have made another decision recently” about his Arsenal career etc. Was probably meaning he should have left to another team if he had the choice or chose not have played at the moment with his future in doubt.

He was never the answer for Arsenal tbh

He’s got some really good attributes too, the biggest problem is he’s just fuckin mental lol 

his tendency to switch off is wild for a once 50 million pound player 

24 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He’s got some really good attributes too, the biggest problem is he’s just fuckin mental lol 

his tendency to switch off is wild for a once 50 million pound player 

He’s a mad one for sure, I’ve never thought he was really a centre half. Possibly a better CDM, had a great season under Antonio Conte where he was class on his return from PSG but after that Conte also bombed him out the team the next again season as if he had a fallout or problem with him. He’s still a big name and I think a Brazil international so he’ll still get a decent team in Europe or something.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both retards.

anytime I seen someone trying to take the ball positively and spreading it about the midfield for Arsenal, it was that Willock boy. Haven’t seen him play before or noticed him much. Saying that, the highlight for him was getting out his own half and passing it forward 3 or 4 times.

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I think he’d be a decent holding midfielder but he’s a horrific defender. Still can’t believe Chelsea got £50m then they signed him again.

His performance in 'the most embarassing semi since I went to see Brokeback Mountain with my Dad' should have been the death of his career.   Literally Sideshow Bob.

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anything catch your eye for Spurs/United @Laudrup1984?

A few things but it's such a pain in the arse. I have great ideas (in my head) then the lineups are revealed and half of the players aren't even starting! Then you have less than an hour before kick off to figure something out!

The players/shots market is a pain right now too because of the stupid 5 sub rule. You basically need to have won before 60 minutes before all the subs are made. Then you have your water breaks!

Therefore I've been looking at team shots recently, which has been a bit hit and miss. Won with German/Italy games but done Real and Barca shots markets first game back and they barely had 10 between them! However last night I think Real had 14 on target (which is pretty rare)! Naturally I avoided it! Maybe it was first game back syndrome which could be an issue tonight.

Will try to post something in the betting section later. Will probably be quite cautious though.

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

A few things but it's such a pain in the arse. I have great ideas (in my head) then the lineups are revealed and half of the players aren't even starting! Then you have less than an hour before kick off to figure something out!

The players/shots market is a pain right now too because of the stupid 5 sub rule. You basically need to have won before 60 minutes before all the subs are made. Then you have your water breaks!

Therefore I've been looking at team shots recently, which has been a bit hit and miss. Won with German/Italy games but done Real and Barca shots markets first game back and they barely had 10 between them! However last night I think Real had 14 on target (which is pretty rare)! Naturally I avoided it! Maybe it was first game back syndrome which could be an issue tonight.

Will try to post something in the betting section later. Will probably be quite cautious though.

7/1 for Kane and Rashford 2+ on Betfair