Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

“Although celtic Football Club is an entirely separate organisation, we have always taken these allegations extremely seriously because of our historic contacts with celtic Boys Club.”

so serious are  the allegations you are trying to worm your way out of it to avoid paying compensation 

dispicable bastards 

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

It'll be interesting to see how serious they are about these cases in the summer with the money received from Dembele and Rodgers apparently available. If they don't spend then it's a clear sign there's a shit-storm on the way. 

13 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

child abuse is child abuse no matter where it has happened .

picking and choosing what areas to investigate only allows allegations of corruption .

it should have been an investigation across the board .

Do something right or don't do it at all 

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Oooops wrong thread but still the sentiment stands.

I was reading the other thread and you were posting at a fast rate and when I saw this one I realised you had just forgot what thread you were in, it was amusing but understandable as well. :thumbsup:

I asked Humza Yousaf why he hadn’t instigated a public inquiry into the Parkhead paedos. This is the reply today from one of his minions.

“Our ref: 2019/1111111 22 March, 2019
Dear Mr Xxxxxx
Thank you for your email to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice. I have been asked to respond.
You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.
Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.
I am sure you will appreciate it would be inappropriate to comment on any individual cases.
However, the Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse and is working with a range of organisations to tackle child sexual exploitation and abuse.
Yours sincerely Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx
Victoria Quay, Edinburgh EH6 6QQ www.gov.scot”

Needless to say, I’m not taking that shite. Another email has been dispatched 👍

Will keep you posted

:UK:

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I asked Humza Yousaf why he hadn’t instigated a public inquiry into the Parkhead paedos. This is the reply today from one of his minions.

Dear Mr Xxxxxx
Thank you for your email to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice. I have been asked to respond.
You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.
Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.
I am sure you will appreciate it would be inappropriate to comment on any individual cases.
However, the Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse and is working with a range of organisations to tackle child sexual exploitation and abuse.

Will keep you posted

Pathetic response as expected with no mention of Separate Entity FC 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Dear Mr Xxxxxx

Will keep you posted

Its funny how i got a virtually word for word response from a different MP from the same party.

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Torbett's appeal refused. Looks like it never even got past the Sift.

Hopefully the evil basterd spends what's left of his life in prison.

Now he knows that his appeal is done, he might just decide to tell the truth and bring down the rest with him.   

Archived