Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

They couldn't scare up 50 million quid in one dunt without making a load of cuts and selling a load of assets.

There's no fucken CL money kitty sitting about. Read the accounts. They make it and then they spend it. Profits are not in the tens of millions mate.

Correct ,they publish their results very tactically ,think it’s November ,player sales and season money all in ,6 months left to pay the wages etc with not very much coming in ,Then of course the fan boys in the media scream cash rich 

Fair enough they ain’t sitting waiting on the Season ticket money to pay the bills but they don’t have the 30 plus million they had in November 

Juat look at the profits ,they do make profit but large slices work their way to slant eyes and fritzel 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

C4 and other media need to keep up the pressure here ,No point highlighting it now and sneaking away into the background again 

Left alone there is too much corruption and it will just be swept to the side again 

The cunts are on the ropes and need to be kept there 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

celtic have played a blinder on this imo.

They have turned the whole focus of the debate onto the “separate entity “ question, thereby diverting attention away from the links to Bennell, the US trip, Burns’ endorsement for Cairney and the many other, far more pointed questions they should be answering.

It is misdirection on an epic scale and everyone (including Thomson and McGuire) has foolishly got bogged down in debating/proving/arguing a point which is moot anyway - the connection between CFC and CBC is incontrovertible. But while people squabble over that, the other questions remain unasked.

Post of the night 👍

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just read in the daily rabid that paedo SFA bastard that was interviewed on C4 making a very long statement deflecting like fuck away from scum fc.

Liewell has placed his men well.

Try and and look back a couple of pages and see the post Sparkle put up about his background, he should never have been doing it. I believe he was put there as you say by Liewell. 😡

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He’s revealed himself as a cellic placeman tonight imo.  On FF he has been identified as a former safeguarding advisor to the RC dioscese in Glasgow and as a senior member of staff in LGBT Youth Scotland - working alongside it’s then chief exec James Rennie, who was convicted of child rape along side guess who....Neil Strachan (one of the cellic affiliated youth coaches convicted of child rape and paedophilia) ....see where this is going.....

Have a look at this article by footballtaxhavens

Martin Hendry SFA Review into Football Child Abuse Chairman: Roles at LGBT Youth, which he founded with James Rennie paedophile, and RC Church compromise any SFA Report.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2019/10/19/martin-hendry-sfa-review-into-football-child-abuse-chairman-roles-at-lgbt-youth-which-he-founded-with-james-rennie-paedophile-and-rc-church-compromise-any-sfa-report/

24 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Try and and look back a couple of pages and see the post Sparkle put up about his background, he should never have been doing it. I believe he was put there as you say by Liewell. 😡

The link is shocking, thing is they are so brazen, they hide things in plain site, Any appeal against it and you can bet your last penny the appointment will get "investigated" and the good old, oh there is no conflict of interest shite, Same thing happened when that new SPFL guy came in with close business links to fritzel, Oh we have investigated your compliant and there is no conflict of interest, 

2 months ago Milne came out and said lieswell has too much influence, Well we can all see the influence he has, The whole of administration of the game is absolute Corrupt absolutely, All run for the interest in 1 team, You can bet the corridors of hampden are flowing with tears that the tarriers got horsed out of Europe tonight, but at least it will wash away the spew from us winning last night 

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Have a look at this article by footballtaxhavens

Martin Hendry SFA Review into Football Child Abuse Chairman: Roles at LGBT Youth, which he founded with James Rennie paedophile, and RC Church compromise any SFA Report.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2019/10/19/martin-hendry-sfa-review-into-football-child-abuse-chairman-roles-at-lgbt-youth-which-he-founded-with-james-rennie-paedophile-and-rc-church-compromise-any-sfa-report/

How can they keep getting away with this blatent abuse of power aka corruption 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

How can they keep getting away with this blatent abuse of power aka corruption 

I really don't know, it seems as though they are all covering something for each other.

Have a read of this article by VB about ‘sporting integrity and bringing the game into disrepute  ........

The Hypocrisy And Shame Of Scottish Football

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=291&a=the-hypocrisy-and-shame-of-scottish-football

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

C4 and other media need to keep up the pressure here ,No point highlighting it now and sneaking away into the background again 

Left alone there is too much corruption and it will just be swept to the side again 

The cunts are on the ropes and need to be kept there 

I think this is exactly what will happen. It’ll slip away again as it does every time it’s highlighted. 

11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I think this is exactly what will happen. It’ll slip away again as it does every time it’s highlighted. 

I think we all feel the same ,So many times this has popped up ,Gets ignored and disappears again .

Difference is this time there are victims  out there taking them to court ,Those guys have come to far to just disappear 

A wee message from me aimed specifically at the cellic minded:

Just think, if cellic had faced similar punishment for implied tax evasion criminality as we did, then they too could have been punished, demoted, faced financial pressures and arguably, could have  re-invented themselves as "A Seperate Entity" thus avoiding direct association with the most heinous of institutionalised crimes. 

Missed opportunity maybe ?

12 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Well done to Alex Thompson for giving the victims/survivors a voice.

I hope this now leads to the inquiry the Gray family and others have been campaigning for.  Hopefully more victims/survivors have the courage to step forward.  

After watching that maybe more will now sign the petition for an inquiry.

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

I have despised Alex Thomson for a long time after his mauling of us. 

Nice to see the tables turned on those despicable wankers though. They lauded this piece of crap for long enough....

https://www.channel4.com/news/a-club-like-no-other-investigation-into-historic-child-abuse-at-celtic-boys-club  But here's a link to the piece  

13 hours ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Seemingly the Americans were watching to see what happens here first,  read a snippet from someone on FF.

I know two victims who have been interviewed by US lawyers, the first contact for one of them being over a decade ago.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

A wee message from me aimed specifically at the cellic minded:

Just think, if cellic had faced similar punishment for implied tax evasion criminality as we did, then they too could have been punished, demoted, faced financial pressures and arguably, could have  re-invented themselves as "A Seperate Entity" thus avoiding direct association with the most heinous of institutionalised crimes. 

Missed opportunity maybe ?

I often wonder about the ‘Pacific Shelf’ element......

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

I know two victims who have been interviewed by US lawyers, the first contact for one of them being over a decade ago.

There's at least one high profile US media outlet who has very recently asked for and received all the relevant evidence, witness statements etc.

I know that as fact. 

What they do with it, if anything, I don't know at this stage.

Archived