Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That's a really horrific watch , horrible cunt giving it I'm sorry if I upset you 

I know ,said it in a casual way as if he was the old guy that stuck a knife in the boys football because it came into his garden .

Auld bastard looked as if he had made all good with the meek apology ,

Hope the auld cunt lives to a 130 with constant pain 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Think that's pretty common.

It's taking time because it's much harder to prove something to satisfy a court than it is to say it on Twitter or a forum with little or no evidence. Christ, they spent YEARS building a case against Craig Whyte and still managed to fuck it up.

If it takes another five years to get the right outcome, so be it. Far better that than rushing it and fucking the whole thing.

Imo its been proven as a number of beasts have already been convicted. The compensation is about satisfying the court that the boys club is connected to the main club?

4 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Imo its been proven as a number of beasts have already been convicted. The compensation is about satisfying the court that the boys club is connected to the main club?

Two of them were convicted for offences committed when they weren't at celtic (one of them wasn't even related to football.)

You'd need to prove they were acting together. So far, I don't believe there's been any evidence presented in any of the trials which shows that was the case.

Largely, yeah, the compensation is down to who would be liable CFC or CBC.

Just now, The Dude said:

Two of them were convicted for offences committed when they weren't at celtic (one of them wasn't even related to football.)

You'd need to prove they were acting together. So far, I don't believe there's been any evidence presented in any of the trials which shows that was the case.

Fair enough i dont know the precise details. I thought there was maybe 5 of them done all working at cbc or cfc around the same time and suggestions of a ring.

Anyways, hopefully the victims will get a full unconditional apology from them and financial compensation to help them get the support they need👍 

For a long time we all thought Torbet and Cairney were the biggest of the offenders 

Now it’s coming to light that McCafferty is the worst ,well the worst so far and he was for a time a direct employee of the main club 

Up until now there was only speculation that there was a cross border link between the taigs and Bennel as nobody had come forward and claimed to be abused by Bennel and anybody connected to the taigs ,I’m convinced that the guy on last night isn’t the only one and more may now come forward .

For the boys abused by the likes of Torbet and Cairney they have mental scars undreamable for the rest of us ,But for anybody dragged down to England as an abuse victim to be abused by others getting passed about like a plaything puts the mental scarring on a whole new level ,These guys will be the ones finding it harder to come forward so last nights revelations may give them the courage to come forward knowing that they ain’t alone 

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know ,said it in a casual way as if he was the old guy that stuck a knife in the boys football because it came into his garden .

Auld bastard looked as if he had made all good with the meek apology ,

Hope the auld cunt lives to a 130 with constant pain 

Fucking horrible , but he was really good to them by pleading guilty and not making them go through a trial , must be really hard being the camera guy or that and having to stand there and say nothing 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking horrible , but he was really good to them by pleading guilty and not making them go through a trial , must be really hard being the camera guy or that and having to stand there and say nothing 

Reckon he only plead guilty to take the heat off ,stopped them digging deeper and exposing what was really going on ,Took one for the team so to speak ,Cosy wee sentence totally disproportionate to the crimes too ,Judge more than likely hand picked peadophile himself ,

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Reckon he only plead guilty to take the heat off ,stopped them digging deeper and exposing what was really going on ,Took one for the team so to speak ,Cosy wee sentence totally disproportionate to the crimes too ,Judge more than likely hand picked peadophile himself ,

Yeah its definitely just been a sentence reducing plea , that judge cunt is wanting his hard drive checked too

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Thier fan base just as bad. 

Bring this subject up you get told your just a point scoring Rangers fan. Followed by neely and Dunn stories. 

If we are point scoring it’s only because they have parked the bus.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Totally agree with you.

The only factual (as in without puff or spin) has been in the Times. 

There’s scarcely anything in the red tops (particularly compared to how they went full screaming hyena around our EBT/Admin story) and anything there is seems to be more in reference to the faux sorrow non-apology issued by  the cover up kings at celtic.

Nearly everything the Times has reported related to abuse in Scottish football has originally been reported elsewhere.

The red tops have all covered the same stuff.

Here's the Sun covering celtic/Bennell in May 2019 https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4277315/cross-border-paedo-ring-celtic-boys-club-barry-bennell-probe-sfa-fa/

And the Record: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/vile-paedo-barry-bennell-preyed-16211270

Here's the Record covering some of the stuff in the C4 investigation: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/victim-child-sex-abuse-scottish-21582603

And the Sun: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5325835/celtic-sorry-boys-club-abuse-channel-4-investigation/

A few years ago Alex Thomson was the doyen of tarrier fans. A mainstream journalist who wasn’t frightened to report the truth. A bastion of British justice and morality. Oh why can’t Scottish journalists be as good, they wailed. Funnily enough, these same supporters now think he’s a prick. How dare he show a photo of  celtic Park on his Twitter . Fuck me, you would almost think they were hypocrites. 

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Holy fuck!

Not only are the SFA not going to attempt any form of punishment, but they are going to actively praise celtic.

Im fucking sick of this country.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Holy fuck!

Not only are the SFA not going to attempt any form of punishment, but they are going to actively praise celtic.

It also shows that their terms of reference was set up for the benefit of their football team.

celtic need to be asked why Torbett has been convicted twice now ? Why was he let back in to continue his abuse after being booted out  for abusing kids in the first place by Big Jock who was told by his employers to keep celtic's name clean.  Why was  allowed back in to  reabuse? 

To cover up abuse and then let him back in to me means the celtic board are just as bad as Torbett,  And  what compensation for all those kids he abused when let back in when it could so easily have been avoided ?   It's  called doing the moral and decent thing expecially when kids are involved  

Fuck the football aspect on all this as if  those board members at the time if still alive also need  to be charged ..

34 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Holy fuck!

So they dumped the boys club and need praised ?

I grew up across from where they used to train in the 70's and 80's and believe me the boys club and celtic where as one , I could look out my bedroom window and watch them train if I wished too ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So they dumped the boys club and need praised ?

I grew up across from where they used to train in the 70's and 80's and believe me the boys club and celtic where as one , I could look out my bedroom window and watch them train if I wished too ffs. 

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Totally different from what the SFA are coming out with ,

Goes to show you when you investigate something and you only find what your looking for ,and as far as the SFA is concerned it’s looking for a way to minimise damage to one club .

This should and needs to bring the SFA down 

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

This could bring the SFA down if they continue with their current stance. Any right thinking person can see what has gone on here, why aid the  cover up?

I certainly hope so mate. 
A blind man can see who’s fingers are directing this SFA stance.
A slitty  eyed sneaky bastard. 

When  did the rule changes take place regarding punishments. I would reckon around the same time a certain jap. Appeared at the SFA. Or not long after. 

Archived