*** The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

I just feel like we're stronger now and it's not just a purple patch, MW is getting the best from the players and the team selections have been spot on. I feel we're stronger than Aberdeen & Hearts. 

If we keep up the same performance levels vs ICT then we should win 2/3-0 

Should be a routine victory, keep switched on at the back and in particular the full back positions as ICT will sit with everyone behind the ball and hope for a punt up forward in the wide areas......as long as Tav aint on the pitch we should be fine for cover.

Wes

Hodson, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace

Wee Harry, Holt, Halliday

Waggy, Garner, Mckay

Hope that is the starting lineup but MW seems to be a serious fan boy of Tav, great engine in him but he is one greedy bastard who wants all the glory. Needs dropped for the same period of time Waggy faced, give someone else a decent chance and stop rewarding Tav for not being a team player.

Must admit its took us a while to adapt to this league but were stronger now, weve changed it up and we've realised every game is going to be a slog as its a CL final for these other teams. I'm glad were really moving forward now our players look stronger and more confident.

If we get 3 from 3, depending on the tarriers we could really push on IMO. Very rarely teams go through a season unbeaten and once one comes other teams (bar Mcghees Motherwell and Hartleys Dundee) might sit up and take notice. We always have a good Christmas and finish strong at the end of the season.  Stranger things have happened but hopefully we take it one game at a time. 

Same team as Friday I think we'll win 3-0

Few big decisions for the boss...

Hill back in for Wilson? Would be pretty harsh on Wilson.

Miller back in for any of the front 3? Again, would be harsh or either Waghorn, McKay or Garner. 

Can't see Rossiter coming back in for Halliday, with little or no match sharpness. Also think that despite the mistake, Halliday has been in really good form recently. 

I'd hope to see...

Fod

Hod Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday 

Tav Holt

Wahgorn Garner McKay 

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Hodson      Kiernan          Hill       Wallace      

Halliday

Windass          Holt             

Mckay

Waghorn      Dodoo                           

Thought Tav was poor against hamilton so I'd have him out and if windass is fit him back in.

Rest Garner so he doesn't get booked and miss the celtic game.

I'd give Dodoo a chance in this new system to see what he can do. 

3-0 win for Rangers 

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 10:10 PM, RFCRobertson said:

Been a good winning streak right now, with two wins in a row at home vs Hearts and Aberdeen and an away win to Accies. All 'n' all, should be a easy game for us but can't take nothing for granted. We've currently taken 9 points out of 18 so far this month. Which is pretty good considering how hard football can be for teams this time of year. Getting a further 6 points would be a great way to go into the old firm, steam behind us with the tims in our iron sights. 

We've currently taken 9 points out of 9 so far this month. Which is pretty good considering

Just saying like...

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

We've currently taken 9 points out of 9 so far this month. Which is pretty good considering

Just saying like...

Overall there is 18 points up for grabs this month. Was highlighting we've done a good job so far getting half the possible points. So far being the key words. 

Inverness should be all accounts be an "easy" 3 points especialy since it's a home game and we've beaten them away this season already. 

St J could be a bit tougher and a hard fight, but I have faith in the team to net the 3 points.

Celtic, it's really down to if we score first. I'm taking a lot of solace in the fact that at Hampden it went 0-1, and we've improved since then. Scoring first will give us a lot of steam, the fans will be in even louder voice and the boys will have fire in their belly to keep going.