*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Just now, theiconicman said:

Arguing for our CF to be CM because Halliday is shite doesn't make sense. Garner is a target man, give him a partner and we'll do better.

This is Warburton all over, the arrogance to force a system without the players. A good manager plays to his teams strengths and recruits to complement the team and fit a system.

Agreed. I think a decent manager could have us scoring a hell of a lot more goals, even with this squad.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Am I the only one seeing that follow with pride thing as embarassing? I get it's a good thing, but it's just the way it's been done it looks so amateur and shit.

FOLLOW WITH PRIDE

murder-in-the-first-kevin-bacon.jpg

FOLLOW WITH PRIDE

face-repelent.png

Follow with pride

officer_doofy_by_wsmarkhenry-d612dbl.png

Just now, CaptainDandy said:

Said it once, I'll say it again. Lee Wallace is the worst Rangers captain ever.

He spends so much time up the park so that he can hide the fact that he can't defend.

a stronger manager should be telling him to sit and stop bombing forward all the time.

Seeing is believing.

Still unbelievable tho..

MW , order a taxi. pack your bags and if you leave quickly you will be able to catch a train back down south before anybody knows you're gone.. 

P.S. Davie Weir what's happened to you. You appear to have  gone from top class no nonsense defender to a meek old man.

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

Tom Miller "I guess its a good thing we're only 1 down"

What's the phrase? Damning with faint praise?

"there's not much between the two sides other than the goal" 

It's Rangers v Ross county FFS not a spirited showing against barca

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

Arguing for our CF to be CM because Halliday is shite doesn't make sense. Garner is a target man, give him a partner and we'll do better.

This is Warburton all over, the arrogance to force a system without the players. A good manager plays to his teams strengths and recruits to complement the team and fit a system.

i 100% agree with what your saying but when i see him play he cant score goals but hes interested in battering other players. as my post said its daft but the atributes he dose have would suit a cm that we need right now. thats all im saying. give him a partner thats mobile and we would be a differant team 

When I seen the team I thought maybe he has changed his train of thoughts.  4 4 2 I thought it made sense.

Foderingham

Tavernier      Senderos          Hill          Wallace

McKay          Hyndman          Holt          Toral

Miller         Garner

Would this not make more sense with the players in the team today

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Warburton era can be summed up by  the fact our best number 9 is playing on the wing.

He has 45 mins left as Rangers manager unless his players bail him out..

Our number 9 has to defend half the time.

We need 4 4 2

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Warburton era can be summed up by  the fact our best number 9 is playing on the wing.

He has 45 mins left as Rangers manager unless his players bail him out..

I don't trust them to. 

I think no matter what happens today. I think he's gone 

Just now, K.A.I said:

For the first time ever, I think a defeat today will end his reign as Rangers manager. Unsure if he'll walk or be fired or one of them mutual agreements but I think defeat today would make it happen. 

Maybe by Monday - might not be in immediate aftermath. 

Never want us to lose a game mate, but am tempted to break a habit off a lifetime....he's got to go....even if we turn this round...waiting on the usual suspects saying we're all over-reacting!!:justno:

I like Joe Garner and he would have been a cracking signing for between £300k-£500k and I know it's not the boys fault but to think we paid £1.8 million for him is criminal. As a club we should not be paying fee's of that nature for any player.

To think we also gave £500k to a club that actively help damage our club for O'Halloran annoys the fuck out of me.