*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Bakbear said:

You know the whole "your not Rangers anymore" pish has always been a bit laughable to me. But by fck MW seems to be doing his best to fulfilling our enemies wishes. 

still rangers and play at ibrox but we've become a fucking diddy team under warburton. on the same level as aberdeen/hearts :duh:

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

He has no pace or ability to dribble. His passing is lay offs, he is never a CM. He is a target man but we have noone partnering him

yeah cause andy halliday can do both of those things really well ? garner is actully faster than you think btw 

Just now, CRARFC said:

yeah cause andy halliday can do both of those things really well ? garner is actully faster than you think btw 

Joe Garner needs to be a target man in a front two playing in a diddy team in a diddy league. Then he would be brilliant 

Just now, CRARFC said:

Arguing for our CF to be CM because Halliday is shite doesn't make sense. Garner is a target man, give him a partner and we'll do better.

This is Warburton all over, the arrogance to force a system without the players. A good manager plays to his teams strengths and recruits to complement the team and fit a system.

Is it possible they are trying to get Warburton removed, or cause him to walk away?    If this is meant to be the response Warburton said we'd be due after the bad day at the office against Hearts then he clearly has no idea how to motivate the team to give the right response.........or this is the response from the team.

If Weds was a bump in the road (as Tav chose to describe it) what would today's performance be if we lose the game?

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Am I the only one seeing that follow with pride thing as embarassing? I get it's a good thing, but it's just the way it's been done it looks so amateur and shit.

FOLLOW WITH PRIDE

murder-in-the-first-kevin-bacon.jpg

FOLLOW WITH PRIDE

face-repelent.png

I wish they would play with fucking pride, embarrassing.