Sorry - but am I missing something

Gaffer

Yes, they're miles ahead in the league, and are our bitter rivals. But we've came away today with a point - which means 2 points dropped. 

Now don't get me wrong, i went as mental when big Clint scored as anyone else, but, we still didn't get the job done. We played very well at times, and Waghorn should've finished both chances, but never.  

There are folk on here starting congratulatory threads, and posting on Twitter and Facebook about getting it up the taigs for stopping their run and us getting a point. 

No matter where we are, ahead or behind, we should not be celebrating a fucking draw.  That reeks of a small club mentality. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

Yes, they're miles ahead in the league, and are our bitter rivals. But we've came away today with a point - which means 2 points dropped. 

Now don't get me wrong, i went as mental when big Clint scored as anyone else, but, we still didn't get the job done. We played very well at times, and Waghorn should've finished both changes, but never.  

There are folk on here starting congratulatory threads, and posting on Twitter and Facebook about getting it up the taigs for stopping their run. 

No matter where we are, ahead or behind, we should not be celebrating a fucking draw.  That reeks of a small club mentality. 

After the run of results against them and the way most thought the game would go the game felt like a win to me and I'm a moaning cunt.

3 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Now don't get me wrong, i went as mental when big Clint scored as anyone else, but, we still didn't get the job done. We played very well at times, and Waghorn should've finished both chances, but never.  

There are folk on here starting congratulatory threads, and posting on Twitter and Facebook about getting it up the taigs for stopping their run and us getting a point. 

Why don't you just fuck right off Declan!

I think most are celebrating a battling point in a game we were written off in and were at our highest ever odds to win there. Also a marked improvement on previous games against them. What's wrong with enjoying a far better performance than most of our away games all season?

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

After the run of results against them and the way most thought the game would go the game felt like a win to me and I'm a moaning cunt.

I totally get that, it just seems all very much over the top?

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Shut up. 

We all know fine well that just drawing isn't enough. Stop trying to prove your staunchness. 

I know we do, but why let any standards slip now? It's been a fucking shite season, and every little helps - but this reaction to a point..

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I would normally agree with you mate but after the season we've had and the effort the team put in today, it's nice to have something to talk about. 

I can agree with that ?

7 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Fuck off getting anything out of that shitehole with that team is nothing short of a miracle...gives them something to think about there not as good as they think..gives the bears a bit of confidence going into the cup game knowing if they convert their chances we can win 

FTP 

3 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

I think most are celebrating a battling point in a game we were written off in and were at our highest ever odds to win there. Also a marked improvement on previous games against them. What's wrong with enjoying a far better performance than most of our away games all season?

There's nothing at all wrong with it.  I just still expected a win, as I always do. Just all seems like a lot of folk - as they're entitled to do - are celebrating it almost like a cup win.  

Every cunt and their dug had been telling us for weeks that we were going to be turned over and a cricket score would've been ran up by Lord Brendan's samba stars.

We've been pish for the majority of the season and we more than matched them in parts of the game today.

We got a deserved equaliser in the closing minutes and snatched a win from the scum in their own midden that they and many others thought was a forgone conclusion.

So do excuse us from feeling slightly cheery for a change.

After we got fucked in the arse twice and then got beat at home by them, I'm happy with the point and glad that they haven't white washed us this season. A point against them at the piggery is good this season considering how this season has gone.

A draw against them at that shithole has always been an acceptable result at the best of times. Getting a draw from what looks like a defeat to them in the last few minutes has always and will always feel like a victory. The most important thing though is it feels like a defeat to them and they are hurting like fuck as they wanted a record score and were convinced of it.

Better Rangers teams have gone to that shite hole and been well beaten against arguable weaker celtic teams than the one they have now. Today was a good result for us scoring in the final minutes of the game against our bitter rivals. If you can't enjoy that, away and fuck yourself. 

I'll tell you, I'm one happy old Bear tonight, I was dreading today, I thought we were on  another humping.

On our form a draw against them today with the squad we have was a fuckin miracle.

Even in our glory days a draw at the piggery was a decent result, I also liked the fact we fought till the end.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

The like was for you finally admitting you're a moaning cunt...

Only kiddin :p: