Wee bit of old firm ticket related fun..........

Lots of serious shit going on just now - so we all need a smile.............

There are loads of posts going round ticket sites just now about why you should sell your ticket to Joe Bloggs because they are staunch as fuck etc etc What's the best one you have seen or can even add on to the story of?

I'll start with............I should get a ticket because (By the way tim hunters - I already have mine :)............................

My sister's boyfriend met a guy in the barbers. A guy who knows that guy, who knows the barber, once told my milkman's second cousin's dog groomer that he nearly gave Kenny Miller's neighbour's maw's paper boy a lift one Sunday morning. It turns out that his pal delivered papers to somebody who used to work in a burger van near Cessnock subway who was on shift the night after Durrant got the jail in a kebab shop. Kebab shop man used to work in the shipyards and his apprentice's uncle was in the same lodge as a fat guy with a limp who played the drum in the Duke of Schomberg's Chosen Few flute band. This is the band that played next to another band once who had been at Drumcree, and had once sold a raffle ticket to a guy who knew somebody that sold a caravan to Willie Waddell's postman - who was the same size of shoe as Kenny Miller. isn't it a small world?

Who's going to continue that story?

Already have a ticket. Huge stroke of luck.  Was walking past the ticket office on the day of the Kili game and and an envelope fell out of some old codgers back pocket and blew into my hand. 

Low and behold, was a ticket for the old firm match!!!! Finders keepers loyal.

I met an old scruffy cunt in Waitrose buying some fancy bread who just gave me a ticket out the blue. 

Thing was a fat bloke who lives with his mum and was buying her a birthday card said if I gave him the ticket he would eat one of his feet. 

I did, he fell over then limped out the shop. 

True dat

My Pal is still floating over from Mexico on a watermelon, he was supposed to be here for the Parkhead 1-1 game there but sadly his WM hit a snag and his route had to be changed

THE GOOD NEWS

Is he is 100% happy to say he'll be here by Sunday and still would like that Old Firm ticket as he's not been since the 9iar days and was a massive bear, used to sing TBB and everything