Spiderpig

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is an attention seeking nobody who talks about managers in big clubs in the vain hope someone will show interest in him.

He is also a grass.....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4506912/amp/Hearts-fan-claims-quit-job-Neil-Lennon-prank.html

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is an attention seeking nobody who talks about managers in big clubs in the vain hope someone will show interest in him.

He is also a grass.....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4506912/amp/Hearts-fan-claims-quit-job-Neil-Lennon-prank.html

I used to drink in the Tennents Bar and he used to sit in the corner all by himself.. Im sure he hated not getting any attention.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just read Jim Duffy's comments which are mild but he's still having a wee dig 

When it was rumoured that PC was going to be our boss there were coaches who had worked with him falling over themselves in praise IIRC, now these others are sticking the knife in. Who is right? Are the managers worried or do they sense weakness and are going for him?

Scotland is just full of sad bitter little fucks. At no time has Pedro ever been anything other than polite, courteous and professional. He wasn't disrespectful to the sheep nor has he been disrespectful to any club or anyone. And if anything he's always been very complimentary to everyone.

Why cunts like him and the media feel the need to continually act the cunt is truly pathetic. It's no wonder Scotland as a nation is fucked. And if you're going to give your opinion publicly at least make sure you can back it up. 

Regardless, all that matters is a successful Rangers but by fuck, sticking it to all those hating cunts in process will be a very sweet moment. 

The criticism that Pedro is getting from the media is nothing short of shocking.

hes been here 2 mins done ok nothing more I accept that.

listening and reading things all the time from the media here and it's Pedro can't do this can't do that.saying he's making statements that are crazy.

Let's hope we as the fans get behind him.

the media hate him cos he's an outsider and they can't have their wee pals act with him.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It might be Neil Lennon but that's Lennon, Gordon Smith and McInnes in the last week saying Pedro isn't the answer he's not that good a manager. 

Interestingly the one person with constant good things to say about him is Rodgers - his direct competition 

job for the boys....if you're not one of the in crowd they don't want to know...i see spiers is back tracking slagging of the McCann appointment, our Journos make no decisions and only speak to those who can't think for themselves.

21 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

job for the boys....if you're not one of the in crowd they don't want to know...i see spiers is back tracking slagging of the McCann appointment, our Journos make no decisions and only speak to those who can't think for themselves.

I don't think they 3, Provan and Duffy are people who can't think for themselves. Some of them very opinionated. 

7 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

As mentioned in the other thread. Why is he in the studio for the 2 championship play off games?

I don't remember Warburton ever being in the studio last year.

He was to busy touting himself about to any English Championship team that would listen to him, as soon as we lost the SC final he was like Lord Lucan.

Don't care what the wee league table in the OP says. We've went fucking backwards since Pedro came in. He doesn't take the entire blame as the players aren't good enough but it's his entirely his fault that he's lost the dressing room.