Naismith if there isn't anything better

Alnwick Miller Weiss Dodoo, Garner

That midfield is all over the place. More like

Jack Dorrans

Naismith Kranjcar McKay

Striker

Two central players on the wings and two wingers/pseudo wingers in the centre

19 minutes ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

Can't see Jack getting announced before the cup final. 

If they have got to the bottom of Rossiter's injury issues then he could be a great player for us in the future.

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Really can't see us announcing jack the morra if he's got a cup final next week and will be starting for the sheep?

I reckon with all the speculation and with them knowing he's already leaving he may not get picked for the final anyway and they may have just told him his season is over. Having said that I think I saw he got on in the 2nd half today so don't know

Just now, Broxi said:

That midfield is all over the place. More like

Jack Dorrans

Naismith Kranjcar McKay

Striker

Two central players on the wings and two wingers/pseudo wingers in the centre

Dorrans isn't a CDM and I'd really like Barjonas to get more game time next season, I think he could become a decent CDM, he covers the ground well and basically bullied their midfield today. 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I reckon with all the speculation and with them knowing he's already leaving he may not get picked for the final anyway and they may have just told him his season is over. Having said that I think I saw he got on in the 2nd half today so don't know

They've not got any other option but to play him because Christie is unavailable. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Dorrans isn't a CDM and I'd really like Barjonas to get more game time next season, I think he could become a decent CDM, he covers the ground well and basically bullied their midfield today. 

He's definitely not a winger though. Also leave Jack to be the CDM and let Dorrans be more of a box to box/deep lying playmaker if you want to use that formation. Definitely not a left winger. Also Barjonas cannot be trusted to be one of our main first team starters after 2/3 games. No way.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

It must not be allowed to happen again.

I can take being beaten by a bit of good football or a good team but, when a team of bang average widos come to our ground and out-fight us and act the cunt, i can't take that.

This is the big thing for me. In all the years of watching football I can never remember the complete lack of respect that the filth have shown this season. It's one thing disliking the other team but shit like spitting on the Rangers crest and generally just trying to wind up the crowd in the way they have been has taken things to a new level for me. Even releasing on the morning of the Scottish Cup final last year  that the tranny banger was going to be their manager shows their complete contempt for us.

If it prevented another season like this season I think I'd take Naismith back. But I say that with quite a lot of reservation. Although to be fair if we signed somebody who said he was gonna smash lego eater and the thumb every old firm game I'd probably prefer that.

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He's definitely not a winger though. Also leave Jack to be the CDM and let Dorrans be more of a box to box/deep lying playmaker if you want to use that formation. Definitely not a left winger. Also Barjonas cannot be trusted to be one of our main first team starters after 2/3 games. No way.

Ah ok so you'd play pacier players in cam position to ensure they track back? Fair enough. I believe Barjonas is in the good enough, old enough bracket tbh, we should put trust in him, if it was to be one younger player out of those who have played it would be him. 

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

This is the big thing for me. In all the years of watching football I can never remember the complete lack of respect that the filth have shown this season. It's one thing disliking the other team but shit like spitting on the Rangers crest and generally just trying to wind up the crowd in the way they have been has taken things to a new level for me. Even releasing on the morning of the Scottish Cup final last year  that the tranny banger was going to be their manager shows their complete contempt for us.

If it prevented another season like this season I think I'd take Naismith back. But I say that with quite a lot of reservation. Although to be fair if we signed somebody who said he was gonna smash lego eater and the thumb every old firm game I'd probably prefer that.

Only one way to sort that mate, batter the fucking cunts if they step out of line and let them know they have been in a game.

I suspect it is unlikely Boyce would want to come to us....but he is the type of player we need to be looking at, someone that scores > 20 goals a season. 

Much as I've criticised Naismith, he is a good footballer but he is a 2nd striker and never scored massive number of goals. In that respect he is too similar to what we have and equally goal shy. We need a prolific striker, that means either paying a lot of money or thinking outside the box which Boyce is. 

40 minutes ago, soulboy said:

sheep fans on FB saying they are in the know that Jack gave  Mcinnes his word he would not be signing for us. Time will tell.

I suspect thats a lot of shit mate... Why would mcinnes care where jack goes

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

@MayboleLoyal_atb said there's been nothing at Rangers end. 

Aye mate. A know a good friend of his and a asked him last week if it was a goer and he said Rangers had made absoutly no contact with him. He wants it but nothing had came from rangers as of last week.

On another note the same boy told me Dorrans was very much up for coming. A would have imagined that came from Naismith aswell seen as there team mates.

Am I the only one on here, that is horrified at the mere suggestion of Naismith returning?

Have we sunk that low? I don't want that cunt back as a fan never mind as a player.

We're DEAD according to him! I know things have been bad, the past few years, but have we lost all of our pride? Our sense of decency? Those that have hurt us should not be welcomed back. We're better than that.

Of all the ex-players who jumped ship, in 2012, Naismith, and Whittaker, were the worst. They called a news conference to tell the world that, in their eyes, Rangers are dead. I can't easily forgive, or forget that, and feel sick to my stomach reading some posts wanting him back. This is not right!