Classy from the club...

DrFunke

I've had the bloody thing myself, and having sailed through my treatment in 2013 I feel a bit of a fraud, although they'll never say it's definitely gone. So my heart goes out to your gran and family as I'd be devastated if I was told it had returned. She's a brave lady.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thoughts are with you and your family mate. And as for your Gran let her know she was your Gran then, your Gran now and your Gran forever

I hope her precious time left on this side is painless and peaceful. And i know i speak for everyone on here - WATP 

1 hour ago, DrFunke said:

Staying down south its difficult to get up regularly, we took the little one up last week to see her. She is still in good spirits, was asking about the signings, was happy with Cummings lol

She sounds like an incredible woman just from reading this thread. 

Please pass on our thoughts to her from all of the bears on here. I was delighted to see the great news not long ago when she had fought the bastard of a disease.

Great to hear she is in good spirits and still has the Gers on her mind. I bet she has some stories to tell. Hopefully we batter the sheep on Wednesday for her.

Unfortunate update folks, grans had a ropey few months and been in hospital most of it... Cancer came back and is in her stomach, cant do anything either.

She has asked to come home since cant do anything for her. They have got a bed and stuff to put in the house downstairs as she wont be able to get about too frail, fought like fuck for a year and its taken its toll.Not got long left but has asked she has a Rangers quilt set for her bed...some woman!!!!

Sorry to hear that, especially after such a fight.

Unfortunate update folks, grans had a ropey few months and been in hospital most of it... Cancer came back and is in her stomach, cant do anything either.

She has asked to come home since cant do anything for her. They have got a bed and stuff to put in the house downstairs as she wont be able to get about too frail, fought like fuck for a year and its taken its toll.Not got long left but has asked she has a Rangers quilt set for her bed...some woman!!!!

Sorry to read this sir, thoughts to the family 

2 hours ago, DrFunke said:

Sorry to hear that DrFunke. My Dad got taken by cancer 4 years ago. Royal Engineers, hard as nails and I still remember the smile on his face as we walked into Ibrox. 

By the sounds of it, your wee Gran is truly One Of The People.   

10 hours ago, DrFunke said:

Sorry to hear that mate and this Bearette sounds like some lady. Hope you’ve got the TV set up for the games. My granny was also in her 80s and just wanted back in her own house. 

• 3 weeks later...