Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

If it takes the headlines away from a good performance.

Again are you saying that Sky arent saying that.

I'm not watching sky, I'm watching the game. 

There will always be shite spread about us no matter the performance so you'd be better calming yourself and not worrying about it. 

Some delicate little flowers in our support 

2 minutes ago, Murty said:

Is Tom and Little actually at the game?

I keep losing the crowd audio and getting the commentary where there is absolutely no background noise as if they are sitting in a room somewhere?

Possibly not, but microphones can be very directional. We'll know if the pics cut off and they have no idea what is happening :lol:

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Are you a bead rattler? 

Now fuck off and go pick up your retard cousin from the hospital in Sunderland. 

If I am I have spent a lot of time posting on here.

anyway had my say not going to get involved any further.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There will always be shite spread about us no matter the performance so you'd be better calming yourself and not worrying about it. 

Fair play but when I try to click on links it comes up "WHOA" so keeping up to date here and then Sky News to see the goals'

Anyway as I said I have said enough

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Snowflakes 

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Are you saying Sky isnt saying that ?

Are you suggesting I shouldnt be concerned about the good name of my football club ?

Are you 15 ?

You're the kind of cunt that if we won the champions league all you would be talking about is a smoke bomb that one of the bears let off and how terrible the whole game was because of it.

you need to stop worrying about what the papers are going to say because its been proven that they just make negative stories up anyway. Fucking learn to enjoy yourself.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Pena no getting a sniff 

either the cunt is lazy as Fuck or pure shite ?

He must be a bit of a secret weapon to be unleashed once the season starts.   Keeping him under wraps right now so nobody gets a sense of the power, pace, precision, and goal scoring ability he will be bringing to the team.   

That's 3 friendlies on the bounce we've done really well, beat (hopefully not speaking too soon) two very decent sides and got a draw against a good one as well

I know it's just pre-season but if we had lost these games then you can bet your bottom dollar Pedro and the team would be getting fucking slaughtered