Pena

cushynumber

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sets us up nicely for Partick. Another absolutely must win game before we "welcome" the most disgusting club in history.

Great chance now to put some pressure on. Especially as they are heading into a lot of fixtures. 

Keep it tight at the back, and get some momentum going. 

Nico must absolutely not play any part in the Old firm game.

I really don't know what to make of him. He seems to find space in and around the box with ease, drifting into dangerous positions with no one near him, took his goal really well and could have had another. But on the other hand his first touch and weight of passing at times makes him look like an amateur.

So in summary...... Fuck knows. 

If I'm being honest I thought he looked really poor however I was delighted to see him grab a goal and hopefully he can kick on now. Noticed all the players seemed really delighted for him as well which was nice to see,

If he is shite after 10 full games on the pitch then is will be considered a bad move by Pedro.

Cant really judge him properly until he has a run in the team and finds his feet.

He looks to be enjoying himself which is contrary to what you read on the shitey internet.

Was more impressed with Windass

30 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

I really don't know what to make of him. He seems to find space in and around the box with ease, drifting into dangerous positions with no one near him, took his goal really well and could have had another. But on the other hand his first touch and weight of passing at times makes him look like an amateur.

I really think it's a confidence thing, its like he's scared to do anything incase he loses it and ends up doing it anyway! Tho he does bomb forward well and seems able to find loads of space, and hopefully he'll kick on from his Goal 

30 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Could not agree more. 

Hope that the goal will push him on and give him some confidence. I would be trying to get him involved in the next couple of matches and see what he can do before celtic as on what I have seen I would not be comfortable giving him a start against celtic. 

positives thou some decent movement, got in scoring positions and scored a good goal so let's build on that and give him some game time

Honestly think there is a really good player in there, but I have no fucking idea why im so confident in saying that.

His touch is like a drunk Kenny Miller and some of his passing is fucking woeful.

He however, always finds himself in some really dangerous places, as though by accident rather than intentionally. He seems almost lazy at times, those times when he has tracked back and is attempting to tackle folk. Its bizarre.

I do like his directness when he lays the ball back to the deeper midfield players, then spins and makes a very direct forward run, which tends to take a defender out the game.

Edit : I also think that given he only has 30 mins or so to make a contribution, he does rush things a little, which is why he panics a bit with his touch and some of his passing. Would like to see him get a start and actually see how he plays with a full 90 minutes in front of him. If he isnt as fit as Niko, then that really is a worry.

Archived