Eniola Aluko

Anyone been following this story??

Aluko claimed that England Manager Mark Samson created an environment of harassment and discrimination. She submitted a full complaint and dossier to the FA. An independent enquiry cleared him of any wrongdoing. She has now gone on record as saying Samson made comments with racist undertones that were deeply offensive. Strangely, these comments were not included in her original complaint. 

I've read what he is alleged to have said and he wanted his midfielders to be aggressive and he likened it to getting knicked for assault and he joked with a player that hadn't she been arrested a few times? Aluko alleged this had discriminatory and racist connotations because of that players colour. She now alleges that he said he hoped the family she was bringing over from nigeria to watch a game, weren't bringing Ebola with them.

Anyone think she's full of shit?? Or do you think she's raising valid concerns? 

tbh, joking about ebola is just dressing room type banter. 

Anything can be made to sound racist in context.

My last amateur team had a Chinese boy that played, and tbh, if you wrote down snippets what was said to him - the team could be made to sound like awful, awful people. However, in the context of it all, it was good natured and just taking the piss. 

Seems like she been thrown under the bus by the FA for speaking out in a confidential cultural review. Some of the things she's said about members of staff putting on accents and other black or mixed race players being dropped mysteriously all seem very odd and I can't see how they wouldn't be classed as discriminatory or racist under any other work environment. And from what she's saying the reviews into the claims don't seem to be very thorough either and the FA have settled before she took them to court. I can't see how the FA come out of this well at all. 

The poster above who said this story has a lot more mileage yet is spot on.

A cover up from the despicable English FA that will come back to bite them on the arse, unless they are willing to pay everyone off. Which they may just have to consider, seeing as today another player has come out and backed up Sone's sister's version of events. She has said she accepts she will never play for her country again but she had to speak out.

As for Sampson, he is a wee creep with an identity crisis who has assembled an army of dead-behind-the-eyes cyborg lesbian chavettes to do his bidding.

The FA have already have an independent inquiry on this and found no case to answer yet these cretins at the pressure groups want another one done ... all these cunts are the same, if they don't get the result they want first just keep putting pressure on until they do.

What a world they live in. Must be great.

On 22/08/2017 at 8:54 PM, evenstevens said:

Anyone been following this story??

Aluko claimed that England Manager Mark Samson created an environment of harassment and discrimination. She submitted a full complaint and dossier to the FA. An independent enquiry cleared him of any wrongdoing. She has now gone on record as saying Samson made comments with racist undertones that were deeply offensive. Strangely, these comments were not included in her original complaint. 

I've read what he is alleged to have said and he wanted his midfielders to be aggressive and he likened it to getting knicked for assault and he joked with a player that hadn't she been arrested a few times? Aluko alleged this had discriminatory and racist connotations because of that players colour. She now alleges that he said he hoped the family she was bringing over from nigeria to watch a game, weren't bringing Ebola with them.

Anyone think she's full of shit?? Or do you think she's raising valid concerns? 

Seems a moaning cow i read the PDF of it yesterday needs her hole.

https://t.co/gV2txSlkZS?amp=1

Download for the PDF.

It appears that all the lottery funded successful teams in the U.K. - athletics, cycling etc (including the disabled ones) are all mired in claims of discrimination and racism. It seems that sidelined "Stars" make allegations. It may be the high expectations of themselves given to them by the sports psychologists that make them turn against the hand that has fed them or they may have genuine gripes, but the Ebola shit is in no way racist, that is just a joke (she admitted to laughing at - out shock she says. At the time).

I have no doubt there are personality clashes between managers and sportsmen/women but the best of the best on both sides put it behind them for the team, I also believe as others have said some genuine shocking treatment will come to light.

Ms Aluko got £80k to keep schtum.... wonder if they will ask for it back.

On 23/08/2017 at 9:16 PM, Smile said:

Seems a moaning cow i read the PDF of it yesterday needs her hole.

https://t.co/gV2txSlkZS?amp=1

Download for the PDF.

I do a lot of investigations at work and produce reports and that report essentially reads as you are a self centred, narcissistic bampot who everyone thinks is a pain in the ass. 

On 22/08/2017 at 9:06 PM, Badger said:

tbh, joking about ebola is just dressing room type banter. 

Anything can be made to sound racist in context.

My last amateur team had a Chinese boy that played, and tbh, if you wrote down snippets what was said to him - the team could be made to sound like awful, awful people. However, in the context of it all, it was good natured and just taking the piss. 

I agree with this post, with the note that we don't know the context of the comment.

It could have been racist, it could be nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Just read that he's been sacked.

The interview with the FA says it's not to do with Aluko or racism allegations - it's to do with a report from 2014 apparently. 

Strange one. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Very mate. If you get the job, how do they not review something from 2014. They then paraded him in front of the cameras to deny Aluko's allegations, then he gets punted?  Strange indeed. 

Shes been given the verbals that happen in every dressing room, didn't like it, he didn't like her attitude so dropped her. She  cried racism and then conducted a social media campaign against the man on twitter. 

The FA got embarrassed by the twitter campaign from a black women,  shat it, and had an independent inquiry which exonerated him.  Problem is , his team keeps winning, so they had to "revisit" a report and came to their own conclusions  in order to get rrid of him

It absolutely stinks of  pandering to black people to show the FA isn't racist- and anybody falling for the FA line that his sacking wasn't related to Aluko needs their head examined.

I'd bet my house the next manager will be a black ex footballer, that they laud as a triumph of multiculturalism in sport.

That's my take on it.