Drunk and disorderly.

Davies smeared on social media?

dan_ger    1,397

Not the right man for us. The media would have a field day. Pedro is a little bit quirky and they won't let it go. Imagine what would happen if BD was in charge. 

That's besides his managerial ability. I don't know his record. 

Sparkle    3,377

Hahaha, I forgot how he refers to himself in the third person cos he's full of his own self importance :lol:

IMG_5452.JPG

He won't take a job that's beneath him?

You're unemployed Billy can't get much lower.

How about showing how good a manager you are then by rebuilding your reputation at these so called lesser clubs and I'm sure a big club will come in if you're that good.

Arrogant fuck

Rangers_no1    3,315
39 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

"You'd think, over all this time, somebody like me should have had my hand bitten off — by Rangers, by all these English Championship clubs — because I am a very good football manager. Just look at my record. So let's not be kidded here, it has been a smear campaign.

:mutley:

MasterD    3,849

Probably applies for jobs by sending his wee YouTube clip in.

Moody Blue    1,099

Deary me, what a silly rant when you're out of a job. I actually think he's a decent manager but no one in their right mind would now touch him. 

Howsitgoing    462

The scum will take him, surely whatever he's done isn't worse than shagging trannies or protecting peados.

10 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

The Rangers Board read Rangersmedia. 

Most of them do. Dave King was banned for posting topless pics in the OT though.

Nobody needs to see his moobs. 🤒

TopCat    443

Don't know what to make of these allegations against him but I do agree with him, he's a very good manager who should have no trouble finding a job at a decent sized club.

Something doesn't add up.

If he has evidence that he has been smeared he should prove it and defend himself in the press - if he can.

reallyruff    561

Don't see how that article has done him many favours either. What's he actually done in management that merits his belief in being at the ''top'' of football ?

ianferguson    1,486

Should have shut up and took the Hertz job , he's running out of time and his latest rant has done him more harm than any "smear campaign " has done. Sad because if he stuck to the football and put his ego aside i think he's a capable manager.

Junior Soprano    2,894

I know a good pal of Billy Davies, and what's happened to him over the years have hurt him and his family severely. Financially and mentally.

If he did get the Rangers job, unfortunately, he'd have Gordon Dalziel as his number 2.

but the wee man is still a blue nose and seemingly has a blue room in his house as well.

ianferguson    1,486
9 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Don't see how that article has done him many favours either. What's he actually done in management that merits his belief in being at the ''top'' of football ?

Promotion to the EPL is the biggest prize in football and he's done it twice . He also holds the record for championship manager of the month.

BluegeneBop    156

He took a couple of championship teams up into the Premiership...not too easy to do, so I agree with some others that he is a decent manager.

Seems to carry a bit much baggage and paranoia from previous clubs, and this is why I think no clubs are willing to take a chance on him.

Saying all that, I never wanted him at The Gers at any time in the past and certainly not in the future.

Detroit Lion    421

I'd say it's more to do with the fact he's been "Out of work for four and a half years since being sacked by Nottingham Forest".

And he's a wank. 

AlCapone    4,288

Not sure what the smears are, if he wants to swing over here we can discuss them 

AlCapone    4,288
2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I'm not surprised he thinks there's a vast conspiracy against him, mentally unstable people often do.

Are you fucking directing that at me?