Davies smeared on social media?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know what to make of these allegations against him but I do agree with him, he's a very good manager who should have no trouble finding a job at a decent sized club.

Something doesn't add up.

If he has evidence that he has been smeared he should prove it and defend himself in the press - if he can.

I know a good pal of Billy Davies, and what's happened to him over the years have hurt him and his family severely. Financially and mentally.

If he did get the Rangers job, unfortunately, he'd have Gordon Dalziel as his number 2.

but the wee man is still a blue nose and seemingly has a blue room in his house as well.

9 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Don't see how that article has done him many favours either. What's he actually done in management that merits his belief in being at the ''top'' of football ?

Promotion to the EPL is the biggest prize in football and he's done it twice . He also holds the record for championship manager of the month.

He took a couple of championship teams up into the Premiership...not too easy to do, so I agree with some others that he is a decent manager.

Seems to carry a bit much baggage and paranoia from previous clubs, and this is why I think no clubs are willing to take a chance on him.

Saying all that, I never wanted him at The Gers at any time in the past and certainly not in the future.

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Promotion to the EPL is the biggest prize in football and he's done it twice . He also holds the record for championship manager of the month.

I took the top of football to be top 6 EPL or maybe a top foreign job like a Mourinho or Guardiola or Ancelloti sorta guy. Have never bracketed Davies with those sort of characters.