tannerall

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really really abysmally poor.

Wouldn't look out of place in the wizard of oz looking for a heart.

Offered so little, and offered next to nothing going forward and even less defensively.

When I watch a player and jis perfirmance makes me think I miss Miller it shows how poorly he played.

He CANNOT play against the bheasts.

29 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Really really abysmally poor.

Wouldn't look out of place in the wizard of oz looking for a heart.

Offered so little, and offered next to nothing going forward and even less defensively.

When I watch a player and jis perfirmance makes me think I miss Miller it shows how poorly he played.

He CANNOT play against the bheasts.

????

Usually defend the lad but didn't have a great game tonight at all. Missed that sitter and was just lacking. Got clobbered a couple of times at the beginning of the game when going past a few thistle players, not sure if that knocked his confidence? Still needs to be better than that and hopefully will kick on next game. 

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

Why was he kept on?

Why does he continue to be a first start? 

This beggars belief.

We tried to get rid of him and I think Windass did have an offer from someone else.  It was Windass who refused a move and said he wanted to stay.  We'll be stuck with guys like this, Holt, Halliday, and MOH, for years.  They'll run down their contracts and take every penny they can get because no one else is stupid enough to pay then the amounts we are for average shite.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We tried to get rid of him and I think Windass did have an offer from someone else.  It was Windass who refused a move and said he wanted to stay.  We'll be stuck with guys like this, Holt, Halliday, and MOH, for years.  They'll run down their contracts and take every penny they can get because no one else is stupid enough to pay then the amounts we are for average shite.

Wasn’t that Forrester?