GOAT

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JWAB said:

When casual racism was comedy, blazing saddles would have never been made today. Lets divert this thread to fuck a lot.

That scene is another classic example of white people being made to look stupid in a race joke. Racist ?

Not at all.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That scene is another classic example of white people being made to look stupid in a race joke. Racist ?

Not at all.

Christ you're humourless at times. People do actually think that scene is racist nowadays, it's like the Lukaku nonsense. I wish I had a big william (see no swearing again)

24 minutes ago, JWAB said:

Christ you're humourless at times. People do actually think that scene is racist nowadays, it's like the Lukaku nonsense. I wish I had a big william (see no swearing again)

So many of these movies could not get made nowadays even though they were parodies of racism and disaster movies it would offend the sensitivities of the millennials.  BRW, Jim, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

57 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So many of these movies could not get made nowadays even though they were parodies of racism and disaster movies it would offend the sensitivities of the millennials.  BRW, Jim, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

I'm fed up of them mate, I prefer colombia nowadays. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Your poor choice of the English language. 

That's wit

Here was me thinking we were all adults here discussing how piss poor we are under our manager.  Banning swearing on a football forum. :britney:

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I would have defo bought Moult, but when you see how fit some of our players are, I cant really complain re training. Even Pena didn't look like he was especially blowing out his arse - and was closing down their defenders right up till he got subbed.

Maybe McKay and MOH are just a wee bit delicate, and as pedro has said, he wants men.

Despite some of the extreme views on him I think MOH could do us a turn if used to his strengths. Moult, Walker and McLean can sign pre contract agreements in January. Be interesting to see if they do.

On 19/09/2017 at 23:01, wearethepeople1 said:

Nail on head 

Saturday will be his last game 

i cannot see dave king sacking pedro  just a few games into the season and after having backed him with a sizeable transfer budget.if we get a result on saturday this will act as a tremendous boost for the club and supporters

paris transformed the invincibles into the invisibles in just 90 minutes and for goodness sake if astana can turn them over then i am damn sure Rangers can